Logitech flight yoke system throttle problem

:wave: Thank you using the Bug section, using templates provided will greatly help the team reproducing the issue and ease the process of fixing it.

Are you using Developer Mode or made changes in it?

No

Brief description of the issue:

I have two Logitech throttles, one connects to the flight yoke and one connects to the PC via USB. The USB one works perfectly but the one connected to the yoke will not transition through the axis range properly. It will jump from 0 to 50 to 100 with no increments in between. I have tested this hardware with the calibration tool as well as with other flight sims and it is working properly. Only MSFS seems to give me this problem.

Provide Screenshot(s)/video(s) of the issue encountered:

Detailed steps to reproduce the issue encountered:

Plug in and try to setup controller in sim

PC specs and/or peripheral set up if relevant:

PC, i7-1900, RTX2070 super, 32G ram

Build Version # when you first started experiencing this issue:

SU9, SU10 Beta

:loudspeaker: For anyone who wants to contribute on this issue, Click on the button below to use this template:

Do you have the same issue if you follow the OP’s steps to reproduce it?

Provide extra information to complete the original description of the issue:

If relevant, provide additional screenshots/video:

Most of the time, this is a Logitech registry issue. See here…

Thanks for the suggestion, but I’ve already been down that rabbit hole.

The throttle quad works ok with DCS and x-Plane and the calibration in windows is spot on.

This seems to rest with MSFS somehow…

The only calibration tool that will set up my logitech throttles properly is DIView.
https://heusinkveld.com/download-diview/

You may want to try this and see if it helps.
It did for me.

Thanks.

The throttle is calibrated in windows and works properly with all other software EXCEPT MSFS

Yup, so did mine. It was the only thing that helped with MSFS.
Your call as to giving it a try.

I’ll give it a shot when I have a moment.

Thanks.

1 Like

You Sir, are DA MAN!

I’ve been screwing around with this thing for months…tried almost everything but no luck.

5 minutes with this DIView app and now it’s FIXED!

Thank you! :beers:

2 Likes

Do you have the same issue if you follow the OP’s steps to reproduce it?

Provide extra information to complete the original description of the issue:

If relevant, provide additional screenshots/video:

Yes, same issue. I have a new T HOTAS X and the throttle works fine in FSX, but will only do 0 or 100% in MSFS. Calbrating in W10 is fine, FSX is fine, MSFS bad

Same exact problem solved by using the DIView app linked by TheSevenflyer above.

Edit the throttle range so that
Minimum = 0
Center = 128
Max = 255

Now it should be OK in the sim.

1 Like

If only that were true. I had already tried DIView, and have those settings. It calibrates correctly in W10, it calibrates correctly in the sim, but when flying, the throttle is either on or off. A bug.

That’s an oddity for sure.

Had exactly the same issue; worked everywhere but MSFS, but DIView fixed it for me.

Hope you get it sorted.

Worked it out now, sort of. It’s not quite a bug, more bad design.

On the controls settings page there’ll be T HOTAS X as one of the entries at the top. Select it, then set the line below to Default. I don’t know what default, but…

Next go down to Power Management and throttle. At the left side select All, so you get all the options. Now find Throttle Axis and allocate that using the very user unfriendly allocation screen. Now - so far - it works and I can fly the C152 into Sedona.

It’s basically just bad design in th setup screens.

1 Like