Logitech / Saitek X56 key mapping recommendations?

Suggest to set another button for trim up and down. It’s a bug in VR mode. Way too sensitivity.

I flew a little more this weekend trying out the settings on the throttle and stick. I have disabled the left throttle and use it to steady my hand while pushing/pulling the right throttle that is used for single engine planes.

The left rotating dial I have been using for flaps. I just have to be careful to only click one notch at a time. I have set the lower rotating dial on the right side as the Prop condition lever.

Until I can spend more time flying and getting used to a few buttons this is about it for me. 25 years ago when I would fly a WWII combat simulator I had them all memorized and muscle memory was working more so than thinking about them.

I set my flaps on the bottom right switch of the X56 throttle using the toggle option, down for increasing flaps one stage with each click and up for decreasing. Its easier to control switches that a rotary dial in my opinion.

Nice job on the form. I like the fact we can modify and save our own settings. Great work Ace

1 Like

Any clue how to assign aileron trim to the second dial (Joy R), similar to what dial Joy Z does for elevons… I have tried it accepts the change but doesn’t activate the trim or am I missing something ?

No matter what I do I can’t get the ACTIVE PAUSE to work. What should I do?