Looking for fellow pilots to come fly with our group, we have custom weekly flight plans. GA group flying, so much fun!

Hey fellow pilots!

Im a Canadian (Toronto), and just started a discord today and I’m looking for some friends that would like to join so we can plan some weekly trips in multi-player!

Also its a space that we can have general aviation discussions and share things like screenshots and system specs.

I’m excited and can’t wait to grow a community where we can all share the passion for flight simulation and just have fun!

Feel free to add me on Discord, everyone welcome

flysimfreak#7178

8 Likes

I’d enjoy a flying club

2 Likes

@canbox welcome! Me too, hopefully with this discord we can arrange some great group flights and fun some fun! Can’t wait

Had a fun bush flight through Alaska today. If you want to join us sometime, join the discord!

Join the Discord for more flights like this and discover new places :grinning:

Hey fellow pilots!

Im a Canadian (Toronto), and just started a discord today and I’m looking for some friends that would like to join so we can plan some weekly trips in multi-player!

Also its a space that we can have general aviation discussions and share things like screenshots and system specs.

I’m excited and can’t wait to grow a community where we can all share the passion for flight simulation and just have fun!

flytsimfreak#7178

Today’s group flight! Join the Discord

Hey fellow pilots!

flytsimfreak#7178

Do you guys welcome someone who loves to fly, but doesn’t know how to talk to the radio tower? Oh, and my English is not very good😂

1 Like

Of course! We are not using tower, we just use discord to talk together if you want too :wink:your more then welcome to join

1 Like

Next group flight! Join the Discord

Hey fellow pilots!

flytsimfreak#7178

Hey fellow pilots,

I created a discord group for pilots of all ages and skill level to join in our weekly group flights and just have friends to fly with daily. We welcome you to check out the discord, fly with us and have some fun!

Feel free to add me on Discord, everyone is welcome

flytsimfreak#7178

Hi flytsimfreak#7178,

Duppy here. I just joined your Discord group; thank you for setting it up.

It looks like I cannot make the Mar. 9 fun event but I hope to be at the next one.

Cheers
Duppy flying B624

@FlyTheWorldNow WELCOME, and thank you for joining the discord! :smiley: I know your going to have a great time

As for not being able to join the next group flight, it’s unfortunate but I always leave the group flights posted in case you would like to try them later. Hopefully you can join the group for the next one

Also there are pilots on during the day and you can normally find other pilots to fly for fun throughout the week. Have fun enjoy and hope we will fly together soon

Hi Alberto,

Thank you.

I downloaded the flight plan for the Mar. 9 event and had the chance to do about half the landings so far. You have put together a great collection of landing challenges.

Hope to see you in the air soon.

Cheers
Matt

1 Like

I Would like to try a group flight!

1 Like

@SixEyELessOUIja feel free to join our group flight this Tuesday at 4pm EST, We always welcome new members and im sure you’ll have a great time

1 Like

Next group flight! Join the Discord for details and Flight Plan

Hey fellow pilots!

I created a discord group for pilots of all ages and skill level to join in our weekly group flights and just have friends to fly with daily. We welcome you to check out the discord, fly with us and have some fun!

flytsimfreak#7178

I joined your Discord a while back, but I’ll admit that I haven’t participated in group flights because I don’t fully understand how to use Discord. :sweat_smile: It’s embarrassing actually. I hope to eventually join in on some weekend flights with you guys​:grin:

1 Like

Lol, believe me I started the Discord 6 weeks ago and I am also still learning. If you have any questions on how to join feel free to msg me directly in the Discord, I am actually also working on a video to show how to join the group flights and hopefully that will help

2 Likes

Hi, just joined too today, I like the big planes and the bush planes and the TBM. Thanks for organizing.

1 Like