Looking for fellow pilots to come fly with our group, we have custom weekly flight plans. GA group flying, so much fun!

Hey fellow pilots!

Im a Canadian (Toronto), and just started a discord today and I’m looking for some friends that would like to join so we can plan some weekly trips in multi-player!

Also its a space that we can have general aviation discussions and share things like screenshots and system specs.

I’m excited and can’t wait to grow a community where we can all share the passion for flight simulation and just have fun!

Feel free to add me on Discord, everyone welcome

flysimfreak#7178

3 Likes

I’d enjoy a flying club

1 Like

@canbox welcome! Me too, hopefully with this discord we can arrange some great group flights and fun some fun! Can’t wait

Had a fun bush flight through Alaska today. If you want to join us sometime, join the discord!

Join the Discord for more flights like this and discover new places :grinning:

Hey fellow pilots!

Im a Canadian (Toronto), and just started a discord today and I’m looking for some friends that would like to join so we can plan some weekly trips in multi-player!

Also its a space that we can have general aviation discussions and share things like screenshots and system specs.

I’m excited and can’t wait to grow a community where we can all share the passion for flight simulation and just have fun!

flytsimfreak#7178

Today’s group flight! Join the Discord

Hey fellow pilots!

flytsimfreak#7178

Do you guys welcome someone who loves to fly, but doesn’t know how to talk to the radio tower? Oh, and my English is not very good😂

1 Like

Of course! We are not using tower, we just use discord to talk together if you want too :wink:your more then welcome to join

1 Like

Hey fellow pilots!

flytsimfreak#7178

Next group flight! Join the Discord

Hey fellow pilots!

flytsimfreak#7178