Here are a few more previews of my upcoming Los Angeles scenery for MSFS 2024.
This project is going far beyond improving a few landmarks. I’m redoing almost every high-rise throughout the downtown area, restoring façades, colors, windows, materials, and details to replace the distorted photogrammetry look.
I’m also working extensively at street level—rebuilding and cleaning up bridges and freeway structures, opening blocked underpasses, removing problematic photogrammetry trees, and improving vegetation, roads, sidewalks, signs, lighting, and other visible details throughout the area.
The goal is to transform Los Angeles, starting with Downtown LA, so it looks clean and recognizable both from the air and at street level, while keeping performance in mind.
Still very much a work in progress, with a lot more to come.
Simply Amazing! I have no idea how you can fix so much 3D Objects so quickly!
Can’t wait to go sightseeing!
Any chance for some non downtown structures to be included as well, like the Capital Records building, Crossroads of the world, some dams like Sepulveda etc?
This will definitely expand beyond Downtown Los Angeles, so yes!
This may get me to switch to 2024 if you can get rid of all those obelisk palm trees lining LA streets, but that would be a job all in itself covering years!
Cheers!
I have already removed most of them in my Season Enhanced mod. 
WOW! This is why we love Bijan! Anything in the SFV?
Much appreciated. Yeah, there are definitely a few places around there that could get some upgrades — Ventura Freeway, Ventura Blvd, some shopping malls and hotels, or maybe even a few iconic spots.
New screenshots from Downtown LA with new lighting and missing AT&T building.
It’s a bit of a drive from downtown LA but I wondered if you are going to tackle the Disneyland area?
this is absolutely fantastic Bijan! would those roads and elevated highways be drivable? - I pretty much enjoy going around the Juice Goose every place I flight to
Take my money now please! This looks amazing 
Unfortunately, Disneyland is in Anaheim, which is in Orange County and outside Los Angeles County.
Maybe in another package in future.
Thanks so much. Yes, most roads will be fixed and drivable.
This is not a finished work but you can get an idea how it will look like:
This is amazing Bijan! I would love to see New York City get the same treatment one day…
I know this question will come up eventually but how will this addon play along side Sam Scene’s Los Angeles? I’ve been using them for years.
That’s a good question. They have replaced many Downtown buildings, and I respect the work they’ve put into it.
My project has a somewhat different scope. I’m rebuilding and restoring a larger number of buildings throughout the area, with a lot of attention to façades, windows, materials, rooftops and close-up details. I’m also working extensively on streets, freeways, photogrammetry trees and vegetation, street and freeway signs, sidewalks and storefronts—all developed to work visually together.
Allowing buildings from another LA package to appear within that environment would create noticeable differences in textures, detail and overall appearance.
For that reason, I think the best result will be to use one scenery or the other rather than mixing the two.
I’m attaching a close-up of my Bank of America building to give you an idea of the level of detail I’m working toward.
Thanks for that!! Looks like Bijan it is!
Time to let SS3D go for now…at least LA, this will definitely be hard to beat!
LA is already a major load on system resources so my fear would be this will significantly increase that load. Better have a powerfull PC. Looks nice though!