Lots of live traffic

I think I used something like that in FSX. Offline AI traffic but based on real world airline schedules. That’s really enough for me. I do not have the need for it to be exactly as what’s happening in the sky at any given moment. And if the schedules are a bit current, it will look the same anyway.

1 Like

guys dont forget to make zendesk complainnts to wake ASOBO up that this needs tyo be fixed. They might not know the traffic servers have less aircraft atm.

1 Like

Make sure to incl.

Server

So they can cross check with other reports as well

1 Like

good idea Kaiii

Jorge likes you, can you get a message out to him? lol

I cant imagine this was done on purpose after increasign the traffic, they probably dont know.

So here I am
 (LNM)

This is showing in my airbus

Which seems to be this one
 (FlightRadar)

Which means it’s not showing up in Little Nav Map
 which might be complicating this whole issue, if people use that program to check?

What is the last picture of please - Flightradar? Wouldn’t expect to see a sim ‘flight’ there. Doesn’t look like LNM to me, which has a dotted line for a track.

The first one is LNM.

The last one is FlightRadar24.

All at the same time.

The point is that the Airbus showed traffic in the sim. LNM didn’t. So what everyone is excluding so far as possibility, is that the LNM communication with the sim isn’t optimal. If that’s the case, checking up on the actual traffic in the sim through LNM is problematic.

If it’s in the Airbus, it’s in the sim and it should be showing in LNM. It wasn’t. And this is not the first time I noticed this.

EDIT: this might be a range issue
 I think MSFS shows traffic further out than LNM (which can’t be set higher than 105 nautical miles).

1 Like

Newweek, I guess they decided we can live with the reduced traffic :frowning:

Another day with not much Traffic, and what traffic there is justs poofs. I guess the good times are never to be seen again.

Spawned into LAX and there was about 10 planes coming and going as I sat there for an hour or so.

1 Like

I guess not enough complaints to zendesk to get the issue looked at.

2 Likes

For what it’s worth I have not seen much change in live traffic lately
 it’s been steadily non-existent. I have seen it working well before with the same sim settings but that was long ago.

Yep. I am afraid it’s gone. Sad too, because before Black Wednesday, it was much more fun to see all the activity at the airports and in the sky.

black wednesday: make more complaints to zendesk.

Has anyone from flybywire reported it?
They can contact ASOBO!

Some time in the last day or so, my ticket about no traffic was marked as “solved” in ZenDesk, meaning that the issue is now being tracked, 6 days after putting in the ticket. So technically, they’re aware of it now. Or at least should be.

my 2-3 tickets were not solveed.

REPORT MORE!

btw, at Dallas at one point I had 28 aircraft, but only this one time. Similar to I had 3 days ago at Frankfurt over 20. Seems random that some bandwidth getting through once in a blue moon.

Just checked my tickets. They are marked as solved too. What does solved actually mean to them?

solved in this case means they ■■■■ us off I suppose lol

it means not what you think, it means soemthing like, they acknowledged the issue, and have planned to do something about it
cna still take some time, thats my free interpretation of their procedure.
so it means more your msg is handled.

Kinda like “File 13”