Lukla airport has disappeared

Sry,

don’t understand to your answer, can you pls use some better translator? Very appreciated…

pls all and especially Abriael, if you answer to some posts, pls think twice and better more times prior write some total chaotic infos…

I reinstalled the whole sim as I changed the path. All of my additional content was left uninstalled after the core download. I had to download all of it myself. So there are indeed situations when it‘s human error or at least human interaction. Just go in that content manager and downlod it. It‘s there.

2 Likes

In fact it is there! LUKLA airport has not disappeared. One simple example how childish people can behave…claim something without checking and blame others…just hilarious

With all due respect, Abriael is not the one having a hard-to-understand way of writing.

8 Likes

@ Pieter1982NL

???

So also Moderators started to be defend not helpful and chaotic answers??? Ooooh where this world is comming, very sry…

Same thing happened with me. I had D drive hosting the sim right from day 1, ran into CTDs post 1.9.3 and started debugging. As part of the process, uninstalled and reinstalled the sim.

Interestingly, even though I had D drive selected this time round as well, only mandatory content (80 Gb approx) was downloaded. This is a KNOWN ISSUE published on forum pages as well. Which is something that may have been introduced recently as it worked seamlessly during its first installation.

INSTALLATION

“Only 2 aircraft”

Installing the base sim using a different installation folder than the default folder will only download the mandatory content. To install the non-mandatory content, please do the following:

• Step 1: Go to Profile > Content Manager
  • Step 2: Select the content you want to see in the sim
  • Step 3: Download and install the content you selected
  • Step 3: Reboot your computer
  • Step 4: Launch Microsoft Flight Simulator
1 Like

His answer is both helpful and not chaotic.

2 Likes

@ Pieter1982NL

Ok,

no problem, hope he will solve his problem with that infos. I have different opinion.

1 Like

I’ve experieced exactly the same after a reinstall.
A forum search for the right answer, which is exactly like yours, and the problerm was solved :slight_smile: .

the good thing: I was able to leave the airliners uninstalled and save some space and the sim didn’t add them automatically as it used to do before LOL

Caro amigo Omico voce deve estar nervoso com nao sei o que compreendo que com alguns problemas que este FS 2020 da de inicio é natural que esteja nervoso estamos todos nós agora esta no forum com muitas pessoas respeite com educaçao porque ninguem o tratou mal aqui e quero agradecer a sua ajuda que foi muito preciosa…

1 Like

Muito obrigado pela atendimento eu ja fiz de tudo mas vou tentar fazer o me esta dizendo mas o problema preciste só estou triste mais nada,mas há sempre alguem que entende sempre tudo para mal enfim obrigado pela ajuda

Quanto me referi que o aeroporto desapareceu o conteúdo desapareceu simplesmente mas a base esta la claro. Só que foi na parte Content Manenger instalei tudo o que esta la e problema continuo por isso pedi ajuda se alguem sabe com resolver pode me ajudar?

When I mentioned that the airport disappeared, the content simply disappeared but the base is clear. But it was in the Content Manenger part, I installed everything that is there and the problem continues so I asked for help if anyone knows how to solve it can help me?

Thank you very much for the service I already did everything but I will try to do what you are telling me but the problem exists I am just sad no more, but there is always someone who always understands everything so finally thanks for the help

1 Like

I would like to show you how to put a photo here so you can see how it looks

I think we are here for the same purpose, we bought a 2020 fan and if we help each other at least what I think if I did something wrong is just saying do not do provocations sincerely I do not know if it is here in this forum that we put our doubts I found that it was here that we put our doubts if it is not here please without provocation where it is and how it is placed since you want to help in this forum and it’s been so long here i tell you since i’m just new here in the forums i have no problem?

I still admire your attempts to contribute to this forum. But you still refuse to use a web translator. Your entire post is gibberish. What is your problem? What are you trying to achieve?
Can someone please help this person in his own language per PM.
:woman_shrugging:t2: :woman_shrugging:t2: :woman_shrugging:t2:

Do you want to help? Do not say which translator is wrong is from google and is correct. So come on …
uninstalled the fs 2020 and reinstalled and when i reinstalled after this last update i was operating at LuKla airport in Nepal after installation i noticed that the airport its original content disappeared looking like it had gone back to Fs X i went to the Content Manenger part and installed everything that was there to install the problem continues you know how to solve this problem.
please how do you put a picture on this forum?

ohhh Thanks