M&M Simulations Izmir LTBJ

Has anybody purchased this and if so have any comments on it? I like to fly flights I’ve recently photographed in MSFS and given the lockdown that’s not a huge list but EGSS-LTBJ is one I do fairly regularly. Would be keen to pick this up if of a good quality but could find very few reviews. Hoping it might make it onto the Marketplace too as keen if possible to keep my purchases there for ease of managing.

It is decent. I bought it when it was on discount at simmarket, but only did one flight and it was night. Maybe I can check again during the next couple of days, and report back.

1 Like

That’s very kind, thank you

Hi! I haven’t forgotten about the topic, I’ve been a little busy.
The airport is very good, the price is reasonable (about 12 euros) and fair. The modelling is pretty nice, not outstanding, but there is a modelled interior, something that even established developers don’t do sometimes. I did a flight to check approaches. Landing ILS runway 34R was very smooth, but you have to manually insert the frequency at the FMC, Better do it early in your flight just to be ready. However there is a glitch: there is vehicle traffic passing through the airport. I hope that the developer will fix it, but in any case turn off road traffic. Here are some screenshots. Best regards!

Thanks very much, really appreciate you going to that trouble. Will wait a little longer to see if it goes onto the Marketplace and probably pick up if and when it does. Had seen the comment about the road before but good tip to reduce the impact and used to populating ILS frequencies from other add ons that have the same issue.