Main UI presentation

The main interface/menu etc. has a poor layout. From what I’ve seen it’s basically html so why is it so poor on different size displays.

The ‘new’ market place layout is like a webpage from 1993 - a fixed size column in the middle of the screen. I have a wide screen yet I can only see 3 or 4 items at a time with wasted space taking up the remaining 75% of the screen.

Similarly, the aircraft selection screen shows 4 or 5 rows yet only 3 of them ever seem to populate and display planes, the remaining rows stay blank because of some layout bug.

This is just poor, yet relatively simple coding. Responsive design is not new, it’s not hard to scale and size those elements to make better use of the resolution and ratio in use.

Where is the bug. Why did you post this in the bug section. Design choices, even if poor, when working correctly, are not a bug. Use the bug template if you really have a bug to file.

A post was merged into an existing topic: Microsoft flight simulator user interface

As this isn’t a bug, but by design, topic moved into an existing wishlist where requests for changes in MSFS can be made by community voting.