Major issues confusing things happening

Im not sure i can explain what’s happening as to me it doesn’t make any sense

it started off i was doing practise landings at the new inibuilds KLAX with Fsltl runing and everything fine
i then rezzed in again with a fplan to London Heathrow also by inibuilds i wanted to use GSX pro so i started to use it only to find that vehicles would be turning up but not visible after a restart fsltl also started experiencing the same issue then wouldnt rez any planes at all and things started getting worse i couldnt get back to menu (just sat on loading ) so had to hard exit completly rebooted system to no avail . Next morning fsltl seemed to be working ok tried gsx pro had same issues then fsltl stopped working again after restarting and rebooting fsltl wont inject traffic visibly but little navmap shows them there.
cut a long story short it appears they will work once a day half of gsx pro and fs ptl are not rendered
and if i try to use gsx pro or fsptl i can never get back to main menu with out a hard close and a reboot of pc CPU usage , mem usage and GPU usage are not high andi have no clue what is causing this

Given most of the items mentioned are #third-party-addon-discussion:tools-utilities , this post has been moved accordingly. The title should be changed to something more focused if you wish to readers to understand at a glance what the problem might be.

I would rename it more specific if i knew what as something that worked doesn’t work then does then doesn’t and only first thing in the morning if i’m confused i cant clarify it for others
Im also not sure if this is a 3rd party issue , yes i noticed it with 3rd party things but the sim is not rendering certain things from more than 1 3rd party item so maybe this is a sim issue?