Major issues with turbulence - seriously unrealistic!

Good point, but I think the existing VOTE threads are not clear enough on the issue. (No offense intended towards the OPs of those threads)

No wind gusts regardless of how I set gust sliders. No data displayed in the “Wind Graph”

If I was Asobo I would see this as fixed when the gusts are shown in the wind graph.

Almost nonexistent turbulence within storm clouds?

This thread is not about turbulence in general, but about turbulence specifically in clouds.

As far as I understand, what we would want is not a better wind graph display, nor is it only fixing the amount of turbulence in clouds.

Instead what is experienced is a generally too weak effect of turbulence and drafts on the airplane - in the air as well as on the ground. The whish would be to have those simulated as realistically as possible without decreasing the effects of turbulence or drafts to make the sim easier to fly.

Maybe I missed a VOTE thread that clearly states this - if yes please point me to it - or it does not exist yet. If it does not exist yet, might make sense if it was created.