Make "PAINTKITS" easier to work on + Fix the 747 "symmetry" in its livery

Hey guys,
I got a buddy who does liveries for aircraft and he said its a real pain in the crack to make
liveries for any aircraft, compared to XP11 for example.

Who sees it as important to have that? Also it would be nice to unlock the premium-aircraft,
at least the texture PNG’s so we can have more liveries, since “official” liveries won’t seem to be a thing…

Cheers
Steffo

With the new method of adding liveries, liveries for premium planes are now possible, so that’s already fixed. It would be nice to improve the user friendliness of repainting though.

The main points I’ve seen are:

• The way the textures are set up makes it very difficult to paint straight lines and correctly align logos.
  • Some planes contain mirrored textures (e.g. 747, 787) which makes it impossible to have non-mirrored liveries (like most RL liveries).

Hopefully some repainters can add some more issues.

1 Like

Hello,
Sorry to close this. We try to keep only one topic open per request in order to avoid splitting people’s votes among many topics. I see a couple requests in here, and they all have dedicated topics with more votes than this one, hence the closure. You may want to vote for all of these: