Malawi Project v3 (We Have Hippos !) 25% more of EVERYTHING ! (50 airstrips, 50 Animal POIs and more..) (Freeware)

Wow, looks amazing! How do you get this car? I have Okavango by SWS but can’t remember seeing a car there.

1 Like

On the FREE EXTRAS tab here: https://simworksstudios.com/okavango-delta-msfs.html

(Drives like junk btw :smiley:

…Keep your speed and your hopes down)

4 Likes

yep, that’s where I got it from :slight_smile:

Thank you both!

Spawning at Zomba in the Cargo spot with the Pelican

1 Like

Just dropping by to say this addon is so much fun! Malawi already has some surprisingly good orthos, and this addon is the perfect framework to explore it,

2 Likes

Currently testing if V3 Beta has any issues in SU11 but I found none. So expect a release during the next weeks.

9 Likes

What can we expect in v3?

Hippos!! :smiley: :hippopotamus: :hippopotamus: :hippopotamus:

1 Like

more of the same :wink:

1 Like

More, bigger, faster, taller… hippos!

1 Like

40th Anniversary: Hippo Expansion Pack

• Added New Amphibious Float Hippo Variant
  • Added New Ski Hippo Variant
  • Added Poop Spray Effect to Amphibious Variant
  • Sharpened Teeth All Variants
8 Likes

You’re mixing them up with giraffes again :wink:

2 Likes

tadaaaaa !!!

9 Likes

Thank you making this! The African continent needs more love!

3 Likes

Wilga Workout Ahead.

Thanks for the great package!

2 Likes

Thank you for giving this to the community. So much to explore.

1 Like
6 Likes

I am now hosting this scenery on my own website. No need to re-download it, just a heads up.

3 Likes

This is a fun addon to have. Any chance you’ve considered an Australia fauna project? It would really be nice to see kangaroos somewhere in Australia. Maybe a Koala scurrying accross an airfield into a tree. I’m still disaappointed there are no animals in Australia.

For me, this mod provides an exciting reason to make more hops in a helicopter. It’s fantastic stuff.

2 Likes