Many questions on how to open and use FSUIPC

Hi guys

I’ve now spent most of the morning reading forums and trying to figure this program out. I need it to be able to assign some functions to my Brunner yoke. First off MSFS does not recognize the yoke; but the keyboard, pedals, throttle are recognized. I finally figured out how to download ver7 from simmarket, and files are extracted in the folder. I double click the .exe file and the small box pops up with the following:

Sim available; then FILE - MSFS - OPTIONS- LOG and ADDONS. Looking in each does not show me “assignments” that i have seen watching several videos. Also, if I don’t run the .exe file first, the ALT+F key does not work as its supposed to. I have 6 buttons on the Brunner yoke and i want to assign 1 to toggle parking brake, and 2 to toggle pushback.

Also when I downloaded FSUIPC there was a box to enter name, serial number, etc. But as soon as I typed my first name the box closed. And I don’t know where to find a serial number. This is the payware version, not the free one.

Gosh I am just stumped. Seems this program is intended for computer experts, and that I am NOT. Any help is greatly appreciated!!

1 Like

Moved to #third-party-addon-discussion:tools-utilities

You will get an answer if you go to the FSUIPC forum. Peter Dowson’s support forum.

Thanks. I posted there today.

I use a VRinsight M panel and they have a guide on setting it up on their software page, see

http://www.vrinsight.com/devel_shot/index.html