Marketplace took my money and did not download Vegas

Hey guys, sorry for asking an off-topic question: is this issue with this airport fixed? I wanna buy it but feeling nervous a bit.

Same here. just bought but nothing happens when i click download.

Same also happened to me I bought it but it doesn’t say owned, it just says buy

You would think they would take it down or fix it already
 This must be happening to a lot of customers.

1 Like

Same here. Unable to download, not offered in Content Manager.

1 Like

same here, bought it 1 hour ago ,(Steam)Unable to download, after restart the game it ask me to buy it agien :(i have e mail the the Zendesk

request (93943) ticket

1 Like

same issue for me (Steam)
 Pay’d the bundle, but not show in market place / content manager as “that I own it”. Another package I bought some minutes before worked fine.

I opened a ZenDesk ticket.

1 Like

I am not quite sure whether those 29 ratings have been successful to purchase, own, download and use this scenery bundle?

I thought about it too

Might be people who rated it before purchese (know such guys) :slight_smile:

i dident know you can rate it before buy ? if it is like that its really bad. never try it my self

Sorry, I meant “after buy and before download” :slight_smile:

Same issue and story as everyone here. Zendesk ticket #93969.

1 Like

Same thing happened to me.

1 Like

I am also victim of this. I bet this is a new “unexcpected bug” in the marketplace

1 Like

Yes, I have the same issue. Just bought it about an hour ago (Money gone from Steam wallet) and nothing in content manager.

Yeah, I wish I got it on Simmarket but totally forgot about that site least they are reliable.

not in content manager and not in market place, or ?

I would be bit more relaxt in case the market place tell me that I own this Bundle and “only” the download in “content manger” does not works. But it is as I had never bought that

There was already an old topic about these “Transactions”-behavior and seems it is still an open ToDo.

When I bought it came up with the (Download and Buy and Buy buttton) Clicked ‘DL and Buy’ nothing happened but the Flytampa screen said ‘Owned’ but nothing to install in the ‘content manager’.

and is it e.g. after MSFS restart within the “market place” flagged as “yours” ( that you own it ) or can you again buy it ?

Not that there are possible two different issues :-/