Marketplace updated!

Thanks for the heads up on the Kitfox. I’ve been waiting for it to release. Think I’ll wait a little longer now. Apart from the issue you mention, is it worth the cost in your opinion?

I’m glad you understand now, thanks.

1 Like

Oh dear see people can’t stop :rofl:

:thinking:

Pretty simple really you want it you buy it you don’t you don’t e simple. It’s like the ops freeware mod I looked at that and said meh don’t bother me I ain’t playing a boat sim so I don’t download it

1 Like

Is couatl integrated in this? If so, no-go.

I did not expect much for 9€. If it wasn’t for the blurred vision, I would recommend the plane with reservation.
Graphics are good enough for me for 9€.
The plane has a good view to the left and right.
There is an autopilot.
There is no manual and I cannot find out where the fuel valve is or how to start and stop the engine.
In-game checklist system is not used.
Flight physics I can not judge. Seems to be okay.

Outside the window it is sharp:

Looking through the window it is blurred:

2 Likes

This should be pretty easy to fix by a mod shouldn’t it? Probably one of the .dds files in the aircraft folder?

If you know which you could try to cut out the transparency and save an dds with nothing but a 100% transparent layer.

Sorry, but this is too complicated for me.

@DORRAGER

I bought the ORBX London pack the day I installed the sim and was pretty pissed off as a result.
I un-installed it and will not install it again unless they fix it PROPERLY.

I have your terrain fixes installed and look forward with anticipation to any additions you care to make to it - keep up the sterling work.

It’s highly likely that I will never buy another thing from ORBX again on the strength of this…

2 Likes

The pack was a scam tbh, they say it was a bug but it wasn’t, that’s just old assets plain and simple. They knew the money they could make if they had something ready to rock on release day, but they also knew they could never provide it in time. Saying “Sorry bug” and fixing it later while counting their money was the better option for them. If it WAS a bug it’d be fixed by now, this is “actually creating the product” time in the last 3 weeks or so.

I wont buy another of their products.

2 Likes

And no Aviators Club livery pack.

I was actually curious if MSFS had a way to prioritize add-ons in case of overlapping areas. I guess they do not? Do you know how it works exactly? How does the sim decide which add-on should be given priority?

The only thing I have found is that marketplace items are prioritised over community added add-ons.

Part of my annoyance but I’m saying no more on that matter.

1 Like

How good is that new Kitfox that was added today?

I suppose it’s the same one as this: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fH0GwezQLLY&ab_channel=Max’sVirtualAviation

It seems to be a port. But with normal pricing in the €30 range, €18 seems fair to me!

That is true because Market Place items are in the Official folder. Other add-ons go into the Community folder…

1 Like

if I already have KORD as a premium custom airport in the premium package, I would not need this, right?

I hear you 100%, it just baffles me completely that people defend this company like they would their first born.

Calling it a scam pretty much sums it up nicely. What makes me roll my eyes is that the fix was to remove the junk they put in to their addon that apparently ‘enhances’ the sim but did the opposite, so you are back with the default landmarks that look better.

1 Like