Marshaller editing: how to connect the inbound aircraft to the service?

Hi!

I am working on editing the marshaller to replace it by a VDGS (digital guidance), but am stuck when it comes to the service scripts to link the variables from the aircraft to the appropriate service. Is there some documentation available about that, or a script example? The SDK doc is too short on that, and the existing files are all .bgl

So far, I have a simObject, that is controlled by Services.xml and a script file, it shows at the gates instead of the marshaller, but the animations conditions do not “read” the MARSHALLER AIRCRAFT DISTANCE DIRECTION Z PARKINGSPACE from the aircraft. Is there a code to link them?

Any help appreciated :slight_smile:

HAve you made sure the path to the services is correct? As I noted here, they neglected to add Asobo_ to the directory name in the filename for the service, for instance

<IdleWorker Filename="Shared\IdleWorkers\Large\V1" EntryWeight="1"/>

needs to be

<IdleWorker Filename="Shared\Asobo_IdleWorkers\Large\V1" EntryWeight="1"/>

Thanks for the help. Unfortunately that’s not this. This part is working, as the model is displayed in the sim without a problem.
The issue is when it comes to play the animations depending on the distance of the aircraft.
As a hint, when I activate the SimObject data on the SDK, for a regular marshaller, the numbers that are triggering animations are displayed in green (AIvalues). With my model they are not even displayed; I am trying to know how to make that connection.

Let’s just be clear here for the sake of others. If the item is in the Livingworld config, it will show up. But if it can’t find the script, it won’t do anything. But, I’ll assume you checked the paths to your scripts in your services file and fixed those paths as I noted above.

IOW, I was getting all the fuel trucks I was asking for, but kept getting told no trucks were available until I fixed the path to the script in the Services.xml file.