MB339 Cockpit

Starting with my new project of MB339 home cockpit
wil be thrusted with MSFS and 339 of Alfa-foxtrot-eco via Mobiflight

6 Likes

I’m sure you have seen this. Pretty cool. Good luck with you build.

1 Like

finally from design theory to hard metal! Carpentry has been made, all at full speed !!
Now I will move on to the construction of the panels and gauges

5 Likes

nnnnnnnnnnice :slight_smile:

Wow! Looks great! Did you machine it all yourself? With what kind of tools?

I made the Cad and had it cut and bended a factory that has laser cutting and CNC bending machines.
Now I am making the Plexiglas panels.
I will make these myself because I have a small co2 laser that allows me to cut and engrave the plexiglass

2 Likes

How’s your progress coming along? The start really looks great - very professional and sturdy.
May I ask what you paid to have the parts cut and bent? I paid 90€ or so for a Alu Dibond panel of ca. 40x80 cm which I thought was pretty steep already.

Hello Ireca737

Your achievement is magnificent and I hope you will post more photos of your cockpit.

Congratulations, this is professional work.

I introduce myself quickly, I am François and I live in France, near Toulouse. After spending more than 20 years creating a cockpit for a Boeing 737 NG (see the 737project site) I am embarking on the creation of a cockpit for an MB339Pan which will be under DCS, more suited to military aircraft.

I see that you posted 3D photos at the beginning of your article, personally, I work under Sketchup and I have already drawn the seat, but for the rest I lack dimensions.

How did you find these dimensions ? Can you give me some information it would be wonderful and a lot of time saved for me.

Congratulations again for your work.

Cordially,