Mexico update

Now that the producers are in Europe, it seems like the rest of the world doesn´t exist.

Updates keep improving airports in USA, and Europe, while, México does not have even 1 decent airport (Mexico City, Cancun)…

I hope that instead of filling Europe with churches, Asobo can start thinking about countries like Mexico.

Great idea

6 Likes

I agree with you.
And not just Mexico, but latin America is lacking the LOD resolution of other continents.

SuperVertrix

11 Likes

MODERATOR EDIT:
This post merged into this topic.

I hope Mexico is in one of the next World updates. the photogrammetry is very bad. looks like fsx days. also tons of landmarks are shaped like fsx buildings and vehicles driving into hills and disappearing. for example, Acapulco famous bay of skyscrapers and hotels is missing. also puerto vallarta, Zihuatanejo, Mazatalan, Los Cabos, Tijuana, Guadalajara, Bahia de Los Angeles (bay of LA), Monterrey, Puerto Penasco, Loreto, and Cancun.

thanks

5 Likes

Pinche ueiii,…
Always with you.
Cheers my friend. :+1: :+1: :+1: :+1:

1 Like

Not only Mexico, the whole Latin America should be updated.
It is always North America, Europe and Australia and only preferred areas.
East Europe is not even updated
Africa, Asia?
There is a lot to do yet to keep the working inside the box

6 Likes

Hello, I hope you guys could launch the World Update version of Mexico

The one that comes by default is very basic

Thank You

1 Like

I prefer a Cribean World Update including all Cancun zone :roll_eyes:

Please vote for Mexico World Update

1 Like

Please World Update Mexico

1 Like

It’s been almost two years of this topic and nothing happened… It would be awesome to see the devs take hands on Mexico área, there are so many interesting cities, places, landmarks to overhaul in the sim… volcanos for example are awful in the sim…not to mention the cities like CDMX, Monterrey, Cancun…

2 Likes

I agree Mexico and Central America need a major update !

3 Likes

a desperate one!! thanks for comment!

1 Like

We have missing airports and the only place we get recogniztion in Chitchen Itza, and even Tenochtitalan and Guadalajara’s pyramids are missing

1 Like

It seems that Asobo has given some priority to Brazil due to it’s huge airports and to people wanting to bring Brazil from ‘‘generally good’’ to ‘‘almost excellent’’, even my hometown makes some competition to Brazil with the 2nd largest Christ statue of ‘‘Cristo de las Noas’’. Despite being neighbor to the United States of America, the largest fan base in MSFS, only 1 well made airport the ''Benito Juarez Int. Airport, but that one even has errors and incorrect data of runways and even terrain. The largest airprot in Mexico and the most controversial in the world ''The Felipe Angeles Internationa Airport was curiously made by the Mexican Army and Marines and because they cancelled the previous airport construction due to corruption allegation of up to $6 billion dollars. Mexican archeological sites have been the worse worldwide, and the only pyramid that is Chitchen Itza is made of the worst quality in color and in design because it’s to blocky, and don’t tell me about the Teotihucan pyramid. The teotihucan pyramid had oversaw a population of 200,000 people and has a height of up to 65 meters, and remember that it was made almost 800 years ago, and has dozens surrounding medium size pyramids. The city of Monterrey was advanced so much that even Tesla has a factory in the city, and it has only 5 small to medium size skyscrapers even though the city has 50 of them, and the areas of San Pedro Garza Garcia and Santa Catarina are bad made, especially the big mountain that oversees them. Mexico City is the example of a bad made center of the city, the presidential palace and the Chamebr of Deputies don’t look like the improtant buildings they are, and the angel of independence and the HSBC buildings need some repair. Mazatlan, Cancun, Acapulco, Holbox, Los Cabos, Isla Mujeres are coastal cities or towns that are missing many rocks and turist attractions, and the biggest problems in there are the missing gigantic hotels that are characterictic of them. I would recommend for Asobo to make Mexico as the World Update #16, there is time since the World Updates ends in December and Asobo needs to finish with one important and characteristic country like Mexico, this country is having the largest growth of users, especially in young people. Mexico is the place where most Americans and Europeans go to live to, we have every single type of climate: snow in the north, beaches on the coast of the pacific and atlantic, rainforests on the south, warm climate on the center, forests on the north, and we have at least 1 world wonder. There are 37.5 million Mexican Americans in the United States, remember who owned Texas, Nevada, California, Arizona, Oklahoma and Florida. There is currently a trend of being a pilot in Mexico, and you can see it when you get in a plane of Aeromexico or Volaris. In conclusion, World Update #16 hasn’t been announced, and I think the Mexico can be the best candidate because of it’s location and growth and percentage of flight simmers, as well because I think it’s the flight simmers favorite destination, that can attract more buyers for the MSFS 2024.

Screenshot 2023-08-04 at 17-22-12 chichen itza msfs - Búsqueda de Google
Sin título

Sin título
Sin título
Sin título
Sin título
Sin título

5 Likes

Tulum has a brand new airport, but in the sim it a road between the trees…
I agree Mexico needs attention in this sim.
F.i. the road between Cancun, PLaya del Carmen and Tulum with 100’s of resorts looks like a crooked highway with some fedex boxen in between…