11 Likes

5 Likes

I can’t believe you skipped this screenshot

8 Likes

For me, as bushy simmer, this screenshot is heaven:

legs on FS :white_check_mark:
tires, fuselage… affected by enviroment :white_check_mark:
and open doors :white_check_mark:

I wonder if that mud on the tyres will have any impact on the ground dynamics :crossed_fingers:

17 Likes

OK, fun quiz time: Identify where all those wonderful screenshots were taken. :grinning:

2 Likes

Mmmmm the desert? In da woods? Mmm an ocean? Lol

2 Likes

Monument Valley, NYC, Uluru Australia, Miami, Aspen, Downtown LA, PNG?, Yosemite NP, Paris, Dubai, Rio, The Nile?

That’s as far as I got…

3 Likes

im curious about the multiplayer immersive … if its still like 2020 no switch thanks

Looks like they found the missing 80% of our CPU’s.

5 Likes

Missed this one. Probably my favourite shot. The lighting, the aircraft modelling & the backdrop all looked great. Could fool people into thinking it was real.

8 Likes

I get the feeling that the career mode will require you to use the default aircraft. If they have all this interaction between the NPCs and aircraft (such as passengers loading, rescue crew, medical) that surely has to be custom coded.

For sure the missions will be locked to a specific aircraft. It’s not a bad thing, though depending on how many missions we get at launch i hope more will be added in future for different aircraft & more mission variety.

Either the occasional free mission for an existing default aircraft, a bonus on top of a local legend or famous flyer (buy the plane, get a couple of missions for it) or a mission pack in the style of FSX Acceleration in which it costs £25-£40 & gives a few new aircraft & selection of missions.

theres also these

5 Likes

Which average fps do you get at 4k?
And which PC specs and graphic settings were used to achieve these brilliant pictures? Thanks a lot

The wear and tear looks great. I guess inibuilt from the look of the tablet.

I am curious if you think these missions will be procedural, or if they will be like current activities, where we get just a few per type?

I am kind of hoping for the latter, with some form of progression so that we can keep doing the missions we enjoy and get rewarded for doing so, but I’m interested in your thoughts?

Each mission will be handcrafted looking at the trailers & how they were described last year. I don’t know how many per type but probably 2-3 each. I doubt it will have a progression system aside from achievements. Perhaps the few missions of each type will get progressively more difficult.