Microsoft Flight Simulator - NZ & AUS Discord - Auckland Pack - Now Released

Thanks for this, a beautiful rendition of a city which has grown a lot since I spent a couple of years there long ago.
Sometimes things like this spoil memories. This is so good it just brings them back,
I cannot wait for Wellington and the Sounds round Picton. Paraparumu would be nicee too as I did my first solo there.

1 Like

Very nice, thnx !

brilliant!!

And what is the long strip on the water?

Have you received an answer? I have the same question.

Perhaps this is a question for Asobo

Champions! looks great guys.

Wow! Amazing!

Thanks guys, we are all really humbled by the response we have had to the pack.

Its stuff like this that keeps us going! …

Anyone that has this working where did you install the files? In one folder of 5 different folders?

At the moment the community folder only supports a single directory per main imported model unfortuntely.
Just copy the directories into the community folder for it to work

Thank you for the reply

The models look like they are pulled directly from Goole maps. I hope you are aware of the legal implications of doing this.

And where did google pull it from? They are actual buildings & structures right? There always has to be only cranky granny…

2 Likes

NZ & AUS MFS2020 Discord - Auckland Pack 1.0

Part of the New Zealand and Australian Scenery Series - Launch of the free download for Auckland, New Zealand for Microsoft Flight Simulator 2020

Credit:
Pack by: Sprout, MartyNz, Nethiuz, HybridNz

Trailer:
Cameras, editing and music written by: HybridNz
Mass Division - Jupiter’s Dawn (c) 2020

All logos, devices, entities and trademarks are copyright to their respective owners.

Features:

• Auckland Ports
  • Auckland CBD (29 blocks)
  • Eden Park
  • Auckland Harbour Bridge
  • Auckland Sky Tower
  • Spark Arena
  • Auckland Museum
  • Night mode / lights work for all!

More to come including:

• Pack consolidation
  • Frame count optimisation
  • New terraforming
  • much more planned

Copy to your MSFS community folder to install and fly.

All welcome to join the Discord, We are a regional community that enjoy flights, modding and growing the New Zealand and Australian Flight Sim 2020 Community. All welcome.

Trailer here:

Download from either Mediafire or flightsim.to here:

https://flightsim.to/file/574/microsoft-flight-simulator-2020-auckland-pack-1-0

18 Likes

Awesome. thanks a million!

1 Like

Blends well right in with surrounding default scenery. A bit of a performance hit but honestly nowhere as bad as other custom sceneries I’ve tried. Still very playable!

Love it and appreciate what the community is doing.

1 Like

Cheers, was good to fly with you. Next realease we are working on LODs to help with performance. But a lot of work has been done to remove the hit on this release.
We would of done it in time for this release but the new SDK broke some things on the project files, we are trying to work out this and then will rebuild with new LOD zones.

Test out night time, a lot of effort into the night lighting has been done.

1 Like

Looks like a great add-on. Thanks for all the efforts.
Is there are way to combine everything into one folder, as the community folder is already going to br a nightmare with only one folder lever seemingly allowed. I’d like to add all of this into one folder and create a new layout.json.

1 Like

This is awesome, thanks so much!

1 Like