Milano Linate (LIML) missing runways

Hi there,
today I wanted to fly from Rome LIRF to Milan LIML, but it was not possible because the Simbrief FP indicated the rwy 36 for arrival, but this runway is not available in the world map …For whatever the reason, if you select LIML as the destination, the world map drop down menu only make possible to choose between rwy 35 or rwy 17, wich is quite short (less than 2.000ft).

I imagine that simmers who have the navigraph navdata installed can land to both the rwy36 or the rwy 18, which is the long runway, but with in sim nav data you cannot. See the picture below

It has been quite a while since I noticed this, but I hoped it was a kind of temporary bug, which does not seem the case …Am I wrong ?

Thanks, ciao
Astro

Known issue:

Not at home to doublecheck but did you actually fly on the airport? Last november Linate main runway changed name from 18-36 to 17-35 fro mag variation in the area. The shorter runway, known as Turistica, is no longer in use since long time and it’s usually used as parking.

I have not flown myself to that airport but I pointed you to the bug report in case you want to participate there, looks like the same issue than the one you are describing here.

Ciao guys, thanks for your replies !
Before posting this msg I searched for similar discussions on the forum and did not find any, but after another searc I did find this one:

So this problem is still there since then …

The Linate airport is not lost in middle of nowhere, actually is the “real” milano airport, because Malpensa LIMC is far from town as well as Orio LIME, wich is close to Bergamo city.

As a matter of fact, downloading the updated charts by using Charts Finder 3, runways 18 and 36 are no longer available …
So, now my understanding is that I was misled by Simbrief picking up rwy 36 as the arrival …I guess because not having the subscription to the Navigraph navdata, simbrief still considers the old naming rwy36 instead of the correct rwy35

Then, I was also confused by looking to the world map drop down list, which indicates RWY35 as still in use, but too short for both taking off and landing with liners …

Tomorrow I will try once again, accepting to land on RWY35 ILS , to verify if it lands on the RWY35 formerly known as RWY36, 8023ft long …or it goes to the shorter one …

In any case, this is a bit confusing …because also LittleNavMap shows the “old” runways naming …see below

Before trying a full flight, with LIML as destination, I made a quick test …
I selected LIML as destination, and the RWY35 with ILS Z, using the A320neo by Asobo …The ILS was captured as expected and …the plane was aligned with the RWY36 …despite I had to select RWY35 in the drop down menu.

Then, using a B787-8 I tried an RNAV landing to the RWY17 …and this time the airplane was aligned to the “old” RWY17, which is the shorter or “turistica” …after disegaging the AP I had to manually fly the glide slope to bring the plane down to the long runway …

So, with the ILS approach the trick is to select the RWY35 but this trick does not work for the RNAV approach …

Have a nice weekend

I kindly ask a final help on this tricky subject …
I would like to know, from someone who has the Navigraph navdata, whether with the up to date Navigraph data, the LIML runways are correct (I think so), and if this means there would be no problems with SID and STAR, or not …

Have a nice day,
Astro