Milviz 80-R-72 WIP Previews

If that’s the case than I stand corrected, but we’ll have to wait and see. Milviz has proven itself, whereas the others mentioned have not yet.

I have edited. forgiveness

We have the same documentation as well as 9-10 active ATR 72/42-600 pilots. I won’t get into whose will be better, or first.

11 Likes

Perfect and great news. Krazycolin. Thank you

I will edit the previous post before the information it provides

Could be possible to have some new photos of the project? There´s been three months since the last one :slight_smile:

6 Likes

can you show us some picture from develpoment?

2 Likes

Ask Hans and Alex… if they show one, we will too…

:stuck_out_tongue:

5 Likes

:rofl::rofl: that is absolute gold show you mine if you show me yours :face_with_hand_over_mouth: absolutely right response as well mate…

Cant wait for the ATR and the 737-200 !!!

Will you do a state save/ownership for the 737-200. Import it to Africa, Canada or South America to do some cargo runs and watch the harsh climate, pollution and the general dust and rough strips age her like a fine single malt

… you made my day :heart_eyes:

1 Like

Love it. Best strategy.

:+1:

JUST SHOW IT US ALREADY!

Jokes aside, when can we expect this bird to do some proper Greek island hopping?

Just Askin When This Will be Released?

1 Like

When it’s done! :wink: Nobody knows - maybe MilViz has an idea, but they’re not going to share that till they’re pretty certain it’s ready. Who knows, maybe we’ll find out more on Saturday during their State of the Sim stream.

ive gotten a bit confused about the timeline mentioned on the stream (also english is not my main language so excuse me for not getting it): “soon-ish”, “close”, “im not gonna say a month, im not gonna say two months, im definetly not gonna say three months”.

does that suggest more or less then three months? i, like many others, am very excited for the plane and of course we’re all a bit giddy about any information.

3 Likes

english is my primary language and it’s confusing to me, so not to worry.

one of my favorite sayings is, “there are words and there are actions”. i have found that when the words match the actions, you can generally begin to build trust.

please understand, i love the products milviz puts out. i own three of their planes for msfs and enjoy them immensely. the one thing i have come to learn with milviz though is when it comes to timelines, their words almost never match their actions. so yeah, one month, two months, three months, eight months? who knows?

2 Likes

Hence the reason why we try really REALLY hard not to give specific dates. Things change, people get sick, people move on, new people come in, contracts get signed… priorities shift as do timelines.

10 Likes

you guys are in a difficult spot, no doubt.

in my line of work we live and die by timelines / dates / etc. just like you guys. our project managers have to report on any issues that are going to impact delivery dates. would it be worth the effort to publish etas on projects and then report on possible delays on a more regular basis to help quell some of the negativity (albeit often misguided) that delays inevitably create? no need to answer, just a thought

2 Likes

I look forward seeing this bird in the MSFS sky … ATR42/72 … go ahead Blackbird :wink:

2 Likes

How generic and indistinguishable sould the new name be? Milviz: Yes please.

1 Like

Which of our aircraft were you guys most pumped to see on our stream?

13 Likes