Milviz 80-R-72 WIP Previews

I’m very excited to be able to share the following WIP shots (with @Krazycolin’s blessing) of the upcoming Milviz 80-R 72-600.

89 Likes

Wow…looks awesome. Thanks for sharing.

2 Likes

Nice birdy indeed, with Milviz, no doubt about quality :ok_hand:

1 Like

Wow it’s looking so good! I hope we get a release before the end of the year. Would love to take this plane island hopping.

3 Likes

I´m really looking forward to this plane, for some short-hop flights within the Canary Islands.

4 Likes

Really looking forward to it. Will purchase as soon as it’s out. MilViz is an auto-buy for me.

7 Likes

I wonder if they will have the doors and such open up on the plane or if it will be all static except for flight controls.

Great airplane! Hope to see it soon!

1 Like

Will have animated doors if the old P3D dev images are anything to go by MILVIZ flight simulations - ATR72-600

Yay! I know it’s not a super important thing but there is something about opening doors up at locations and pretending to take on passengers or cargo that is so fun. Plus if the audio is done right, one can hear the outside world more when such things are opened

8 Likes

Looking great. This is an aircraft I’m really looking forward to - we need more regional aircraft in MSFS

7 Likes

Olympic Air livery and Island hopping in greece :heart_eyes:

5 Likes

So great! :heart_eyes:

1 Like

Soo beautiful😃

2 Likes

Probably the plane I am most looking forward to, hopping about the Aegean Sea high on my list of things to do.

I get the impression Milviz are one developer where quality is guaranteed.

4 Likes

You are not wrong on that. They are in the business since a long time and also work for the professional non-consumer market. Their PC6 already shows that they know how to make great planes for MSFS :wink:

2 Likes

When their recently released PC6 is an indication, you can count on such gimmicks for sure.
In the PC6 you can open all the doors, windows and even the trap door on the floor to visually drop cargo out of the plane. Also the PC6 comes with many specials like choccks, pitot covers, prop covers, tie-down blocks etc. and you can move the sun-shields. So i would assume we can expect a similar level of visual details. :slight_smile:

6 Likes

Indeed. Would be my go-to plane for flying the Canary Islands. Definitely needs a Binter livery

5 Likes

Loving the brown cockpit.

The FS9 -500 version from Flight1 was superb back in the day.

3 Likes

Thats the one that was done by Hans Hartmann (CRJ dev). He is also working on a ATR for ASOBO. Its another variant tho and i dobt think we can expect the same level of fidelity as the MilViz one…

1 Like