Milviz C310R Official Thread

I knew that. But I always assumed terms meant the same.

Or to put it another way, you fly the 310 with the tailwind and the 414 with the headwinds. Shouldn’t make too much difference though :slight_smile:

I’d say they’re two different aircraft.

I’d think the 310 would be the Volvo Wagon compared to the 414 being a Chevy Suburban. Both have strengths and weaknesses, so it really depends what your needs are.

That’s why it’s so much fun to “fly” these in the sim: we get to own them both! :slight_smile:

Did you just compare a Volvo to a Chevrolet strictly due to size/performance/featureset??? :wink:

lol! Yeah… I guess I did. :slight_smile:

Will Miliviz release C310 in marketplace?

Just want to get it asap from marketplace

Miliviz PC-6 give me many amazing flights

1 Like

Milviz has their other aircraft there so i don’t see why not. You will probably need to wait a bit longer after release though.

2 Likes

It will go on the marketplace but not until a month or so after release. This is due the time it takes MS to get the product tested/localized and up.

It will not, yet, be on the Xbox due to the still existing issue(s) plaguing all products that use WASM. One that’s fixed, all of ours will be.

5 Likes

Maybe we will get to fly it this weekend. Maybe? Hopefully. The anticipation is killing me.

2 Likes

Hope it’s out before the PMDG 737. Although I’m a low & slow vfr guy, I don’t think I’ll have time for anything else once that’s out.

3 Likes

One other major difference.

The 414A needs like 25% more landing distance.

2 Likes

Hype train soon starting! :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

I have been on it for a year… I want to start my world tour!

3 Likes

The same, I started in 2009 in FSX from Montréal and I’m now in Kazakhstan. I’m choosing this plane to continue my world tour.

1 Like

Another day ticks by and I can’t help wondering whether both this and the Trislander are going to appear before SU9. My negative side says no and my positive side says that if either of these drop beforehand, that my better half will be positive that I have to do something else, something major and do it now. This of course helps me navigate my way through hope and expectation. 'Twas ever thus…

2 Likes

That’s true. I didn’t thought about that. :expressionless:

Lez goooo. When?

2 Likes

I assume that it will not be released before SU9?

When is SU9 coming out?

I think it’s April 26th

1 Like