Milviz C310R Official Thread

Ah sorry. You don’t get those where I’m from :grin:

If you use a honeycomb bravo bind prop decrease to the “button” that gets pressed when you go past the bottom detent in the prop levers. Should work with Saitek/Logitech throttle quadrant too or any other throttle with a button detent at the bottom for reverse thrust or something.

Man, you guys are making me want this plane!! I have enough already - will you all please calm down and stop this :slight_smile:

(When did you say it was coming to Orbx Direct store?) :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

Thank you for this versus fight :+1:

For me, beauty of the aircraft
310 : 4/10
414 : 8/10
:smile:

2 Likes

Absolutely. Again, I find myself apologising. I didn’t mean to imply you were only in it for the money. I clearly should have worded that a lot better…can we start over, do you think?

Hi. Nice job on the plane Dutch :slightly_smiling_face:

By the way has anyone gone close to Vne in the 310 yet? Because I have, and it starts to sound really terrifying, like it’s gonna come apart on me haha! Metal groaning and creaking, loud wind noise… try doing that at night and in IMC…

Yeahhh I love this aircraft!

3 Likes

Now doing my second flight with the C310. It is indeed a great addon and arguably the best available right now for MSFS but in all honesty compared to addons from A2A and HotStart is still comes a bit short imo.
In my opinion its a missed opportunity that the JPI 700 doesn’t reflect the real JPI 700. Looked up the manual for it and it seems to be a bit different compared to the real thing. It’s always showing the F for Fahrenheit; it would have been a lot more clear to implement at least that small detail to make life a bit easier. I can’t get the “leanFind” function to work. Might be a shortcoming in my intelligence but I also don’t see anything mentioned in the Milviz manual. In general it’s not perfectly clear for me what all the numbers mean that are passing by on the digital gauge.

Also the EGT seems to have a hard connection to the mixture lever. If you move the mixture lever the EGT gauge will react instantly, not the most realistic behaviour.

I realise I’m looking for “nails on low water” (that’s a Dutch saying for someone who is really looking for shortcomings :D), it’s a great plane nonetheless especially for that price. I’ll enjoy it in the awesome landscape of MSFS, well done to the dev’s

1 Like

I haven’t done that myself yet, but it happened in one of the preview videos I watched (British AvGeek IIRC). Terrifying is the correct word!

Anyone with the TDS GTNXi very slow on the C310? The fps in general are great (+50), but there is a strong delay in any input on the touchscreens.

compared to addons from A2A and HotStart

…which do not currently exist for the sim.

3 Likes

I’d love to understand the differences in the two or three GTN750’s I see offered for FS. Can anyone recommend which one to install in the 310? Are they all compatible with Navigraph charts and updates? Thanks for any help!

I own both. And IMO both aircraft are beautiful and have their particular strengths.

I do not understand why you rate the ground handling and the flight model so extremely low for the C414. I currently use beta 1.8.0 and I must say that it is doing quite well. Flight model is not perfect yet, but the difference in handling comparred to the C310 on my system is minute. And the ground handling is fine. What version is your verdict of the C414 based upon?

P.S. I am not starting an A versus B discussion. Both aircraft are excellent.

4 Likes

Anyone found the correct keybind(s) for the two aux pumps and landing lights?

Trying to bind them to switches on my Honeycomb alpha and bravo. All other light / switches keybinds working as expected so far.

1 Like

I wish there was an option for twin larger screen PMS750’s.

3 Likes

Ground Handling as well as flight model are placeholders atm.
I won‘t go into detail here. Wrong thread. Fsw beta discord is for that. It needs work and pilot testing.

I also want both to be great. One is already and one will be i‘m sure.

Also this one has the new prop physics :smiley:

Are you planning on doing a checklist for this? The in game one is good, but yours are always top notch and great in VR!

Help! I accidentally put the manual gear crank down and I can’t get it to go back. Gear is stuck down too. I’ve tried to disconnect the power to the gear and crank them back up but it won’t budge!

1 Like

That’s a bug. MilViz knows about this and will (probably) fix this in the first service pack.

2 Likes

Woops, guess that first flight is a fail! Thanks

Managed to break radio nav gear - frequency all zeroes & untunable - and the cockpit panel lights ( but not the roof one ), but everything else works ok :stuck_out_tongue: reset all breakers & system failures are off. One of my controls wobbled & popped flaps open in a dive so I overstressed the a/c & flight ended, and that’s how it was when I came back to it.

Nice bird, would possibly like a tiny bit more sensation of mass when maneuvering ( it’s super light, still smooth though ). These failures are going to be interesting …

1 Like