[Milviz] - Military Visualizations Bell UH-1 Huey

You guys might want to get in touch with MSFSAddons and have them update their post to correct that bit.

Looks awesome. Be interesting to see what other helicopters are in development as we lead up to the release of native chopper physics in the sim.

If you love the Huey, watch from 22:13 - there was a party of Huey there.

1 Like

Iā€™m gonna play the whole Creedence catalog while flying this.

2 Likes

About 12 minutes into this is probably where it came from: https://m.twitch.tv/videos/1474938487?t=12m. Whatā€™s that guy know though?

Weā€™ve asked them for help on integrating our own FM. Not having them do one for usā€¦ but who knows what may happen down the line.

1 Like

This soundtrack would be perfect!

Iā€™ve read multiple books from Huey pilots during Vietnam, and each book always made me wish I could actually visualize and use the controls. This will be the closest to that I will ever be able to do. Iā€™m truly excited about this product and hope it will release before this December when my MS gift card expires.

Well, I wish they also make the Bell 212 which has a much better cockpit mainboard design.

Any news on this including possible release date?

2 Likes

Yes I also was looking forward to updates. The 40th anniversary choppers bore me. I need that Huey. Imagine flying 50 feet AGL from Danang to Hue or through the An Khe pass. Please provide an update. Thanks.

Oh baby. I want this one so bad!!! (Oh wait!! I actually CAN do something about this!!!)

12 Likes

Hut, hut, hut! :grin:

1 Like

Any news on this baby?

2 Likes

Thanks for that. Roll on summer. Canā€™t wait.

3 Likes

Looking forward to the Huey and Sabre 6.

2 Likes

I just want that Nam Huey! Is that a D or H model?

In ā€˜nam, they used them allā€¦

The UH1-D model was built in Germany for the German Army and was never used in Vietnam