Milviz PC-6 vs. Asobo PC-6

I got it earlier (plus the Pilot Information Manual) from the GotGravel discord - you can get an invite link from one of the other threads in the forum (PC-6 issues I think). [ edit: It’s actually this thread - duh]

It’s still in beta (daily changes almost) so maybe not ready for .to yet.

1 Like

@bdshort550 @DominiqueKL thank you guys :+1:

1 Like

I bought the MiViz one and very happy with it, its a nice aircraft and used it a lot in AH2.

2 Likes

Does the Milviz Porter have customizable registration numbers (tail numbers) that you can change on their liveries like the Asobo Porter? I want to get it, but not if it has only fixed registration numbers that can’t be changed on the exterior of the plane.

Too many 3rd party add-on aircraft designers are omitting that feature in their planes, and often the fixed registration numbers on their liveries don’t work in the country/region you are flying in.

For instance, I have a virtual airline in Central Africa ferrying tourists to safaris and other activities in the bush, and then back to feeder airports. So I need to be able to set my registration to match that area. And the Porter is perfect for this type of bush flying.

Thanks!

In the Milviz Porter you can choose if passengers or cargo is transported, and you see the cargo in the back behind the pilot´s seat when loaded in the load manager:

1 Like

speaking of the Miliviz model, does anyone know what the bind is to feather the prop now? I cna get the prop lever from max to min but cannot get it back into the feather position unless i manually click it with the mouse

Any word on when stage 2 for the milviz porter is due out?

1 Like

I think they said Q1 of 2022.

Q1 or early Q2. Got something on the burner coming out beforehand…

1 Like

Does the Milviz PC-6 Pilatus have customizable registration numbers (a standard feature on stock Asobo aircraft), or fixed reg numbers painted on the liveries? I want to fly it in central Africa, and I want to change the reg number as visible in external view to something applicable to central Africa.

Thanks!

Did it really come without a tailwheel lock? I tried the plane, and found it strange. I could not pull the condition lever past low idle, so no idea how to cut the engine. Also, I could not find the Beta detent. When I pulled the throttle past idle, prop went into reverse. Poor visibility out the side.