Misselonghi - Rijeka Santorini Bush Flight

Hello everyone, the team is aware of this issue. This should soon be fixed!

8 Likes

Try > Download and install Greek Airports part 5

1 Like

Hmmmm from the link

Messolonghi Airfield ICAO code should be “LGME”, not “LGMS”

“Yes, you’re right the problem is that MSFS 2020 has the airport as LGMS and you can’t delete it so if I make an airport LGME it going to overlap and interfere with the other.”

Wonder how that effects the Bush Trip selection have you tried?

I born to help others :slight_smile:

Same here, on Xbox as well. I put a request in, so far nothing.

Same here on PC, very frustrating issue indeed. Landed a couple of times from different directions and stopped at different spots, no luck.

1 Like

Brilliant, thank you.

I started the Germany Bush Trip hopefully they will fix before I finish that one and I can continue else your suggestion maybe the only option, thanks

Try and report back if it works.

Hi, same here (Xbox) I’ve tried it for 3 times, always the same! I’ve also deleted the “enhanced airport pack” doesn’t changed. Please fix it , it’s frustrating. I want to finish this trip to get the achievement (no help). And it was a nice trip so far. Pls fix that and let us now, so we can continue! Thx

No known workaround for xbox players.
Submit a request – Microsoft Flight Simulator Support (zendesk.com)

Workaround for PC players.
Download and install Greek Airports part 5

1 Like

Have they fixed it for xbox yet? Or are we still waiting ?

1 Like

This fixed it! Thanks

1 Like

You’re welcome.

still waiting for a Xbox fix.

1 Like

According to the schedule this bug has been fixed in update 6.

Success!

You da man… :sunglasses:

1 Like

Thanks a lot for your workaround regarding the balkan bushtrip which I cannot finish. I have downloaded the file and extracted in the community folder. No joy on my first try to continue the bush trip. On advice from another user I launched the Content Manager and there the greek airports v5 are visible as “not installed”, but there is no interface/button how to install this. Any idea how this could be done would be very welcome.
Thanks in advance
VictorCharly

fixed for Xbox as well? I have submitted a request, which has been marked resolved yesterday. But the problem persisted for me. Still no Airport to be found.

Download greek airports v5
Right click on it and select extract all.
Open folder named Greek_Airports_part_5v1.1_9_uOi
Press and hold left CTRL key and press A key (select all)

Right click on any selected folders and choose > copy

Go to community folder.
Right click inside community folder and choose > paste

Launch msfs.