Missing SIDs and STARs in MSFS worldmap?

I want to use Simbrief to route my flight plan. E.g. from EDDF-EDDM. Now it shows me a SID CIND1F which doesn’t exist in the MSFS worldmap.

1. I originally thought that in Simbrief no SIDs and STARs were deliberately created in the flight plan, because you never know what the weather is or will be like and which runways/runways are actually open. That’s why you only enter them in the MCDU?

2. I have often noticed that the MSFS does not know some SIDs and STARs from Simbrief, but how can I then import a flight plan from Simbrief into FBW A320 without gaps?

3. What happens in VATSIM, for example, if I am assigned a SID/STAR that is not stored in the MSFS MCDU?

Thanks…

Generally, step 0 is to have an updated Navigraph subscription and update your nav data in the sim and any other add-ons so everything matches. This would probably solve all of the issues you noted.

yep, if you don’t have a navigraph subscription, your airac in simbrief is very outdated.

If you don’t have or don’t plan to renew a Navigraph subscription, you’re better off doing your route planning in Little Nav Map - it’ll read directly from the sim’s NavData, whatever it might be - Navblue (always current) or Navigraph (subscription).

Thanks for your answers! I think I will proceed with LittleNavMap and add RMK/AIRACxxxxx in the commend field at VATSIM and hope I will find my way back :slight_smile: