Missing toolbar after loading saved flight

On XBox the workaround I found after loading a saved .flt is to [ESC] the flight and then Restart [HOME] from the menu. The loading time is minimum and the toolbar is accessible again.
Please let me know if this works for you also?

2 Likes

Thank you, this worked for me.

Hey everyone, I think I found some sort of solution/work around?

So long story short:
I loaded up my saved flight, and have this issue of course.
So then I tried the Slew method (didn’t even activate that when trying), so I simply opened the Paus or Options menu, and made sure to reload my flight saved flight again. Once it loaded in, I opened the Pause or Options menu again and selected “Restart” (which is the option at the bottom there), once I confirmed this and it reloaded my same saved position, my toolbar, VFR maps etc all worked normally again ^^

Hopefully, this helps someone out there ^^

Forgot to mention, you’ll have to redo your Fligtplan etc but at least it works that you can continue from where you parked off or so ^^

Restarting flight fixed it for me (PC), however there are more issues I am facing after loading saved flight:

Weather cannot be changed
If you saved flight using real time & weather, loaded flight will use past time as a reference instead of live time (and weather).

External view indicators
Indicators such as altitude, speed, fuel etc. are not visible in external camera view.

Any help is appreciated