after createing a new flight, I can open NavLog, ATC, Checklist, VRF map and more over the top menu bar. Short cuts are working, too. I can save and reload the flight. Everything is fine.
If I use the checklist to start and stop the turbine, save again, still loadable and playable.
If I do exacte the same, but flying a round, landing, parking, save the flight, restart FS, load the saved flight, the top menu bar don’t appear and i can’t open ATC or VRF map via shotcut. I can use the short cut to call the fule truck, I can hear my request and hear the responce, but no ATC window.
I have 4 of 4 saved flight with exact the same problem. Only the saved flights, that never flown, are working fine.
Detail steps to reproduce the issue encountered:
- (A) Start FS and create a new flight, starting and ending from and to a parking position
- (B) after loading, I put NavLog, ATC, Checklist and VRF map in a dedicated window and moved it to my second screen
- © use checklists to be ready for take of
- (D) communicate with tower, start, fly a short round, and go back to parking position
- (E) use checklist for shut down
- (F) save flight and exit FS
- (G) Start FS and load flight
If I do all steps, except D, all fine.
if I do all steps, after “E” I get a menu for leaving the game, but I will continue and continue with “F”. It looks like, that this create an autosave of “TEMPORARYFLIGHT.FLT”. But I create an own file. But the problem apears with booth files.
I have the problem with “TBM 930” and “Cessna 152”. I didn’t tested more plans. But I tested different airports in different countrys.
What can I do?