[Missions] Flight training missions return with FS Academy - VFR

Out now, FS Academy - VFR

Flight training missions return, all new and better than ever, with FS Academy - VFR for Microsoft Flight Simulator.

VFR is an all-new, study-level package to coach you step-by-step into the varied and rewarding world of flying visually under Visual Flight Rules.

Brought to you by a real airline captain, VFR gives you the authentic knowledge and teaches you how to fly like the professionals to get maximum realism and authenticity from your flight simulation, covering ATC, airspace, circuits, mountain flying, cross-country navigation and more.

Mirroring a real flight training course, VFR harnesses the fantastic new world within MSFS, combining as a fully authentic training experience, covering a host of aircraft and locations.

Use VFR Maps and Jeppesen charts to find your way as you travel cross-country with your instructor guiding you every step of the way through a series of 12 authentic missions. Culminating in taking your virtual Skills Test with an examiner.

​The skills you will learn are transferable to practically any light aircraft and environment, as we will conduct our lessons in varied locations across the globe, using the local flying rules and procedures to give you the broadest international skillset possible.

​Each mission has accompanying theory, found in the comprehensive ground school manual. Learn the theory before you take to the skies and practice it for yourself with the help of your instructor.

5 Likes

Really looking forward to this! An idea on ETA?

2 Likes

Not in stone yet, but I hope before Christmas!

2 Likes

Can’t wait for this! I own Voyager and IFR and I love your products! Looking forward to the Voyager update too.

1 Like

This looks very interesting! Will it only be offered in third party stores or will it eventually be available in the in game marketplace?

1 Like

It’ll be on SimMarket, Flightsim and Aerosoft initially, expecting Marketplace ‘Early 2021’ according to MS

2 Likes

@choon172: How is this going? Are you still on track for Christmas? Very much looking forward to this!

1 Like

Hi, yes things are going very well and I expect a pre-xmas release. I think you’ll like it!

1 Like

On Final Approach

1 Like

VFR is ready!

We can expect to see FS Academy - VFR up on the major stores (marketplace at a later date) before christmas.
I’m going to make sure that the upcoming VR update doesn’t cause issues before I pull the trigger, so you get the smoothest release possible without any hot-fixes.

I think you’re going to love it.

6 Likes

I was really looking forward to this as IFR is really good, now you tease us with “It’s ready but you can’t have it” :rofl:

2 Likes

Haha, well its ready and waiting just incase any more crashes or bugs are introduced by the VR update, as we saw with the USA one.

I have IFR, Voyager and VFR all installed together and they all co-exist flawlessly. Just wanting to be sure!

1 Like

Watching the clock for the VR update to go live!

2 Likes

Waiting too! Instant purchase here.

1 Like

Great news, VFR is looking great and is being uploaded as we speak!

2 Likes

Nice! SimMarket? Today?

1 Like

I’m incredibly pleased to announce that FS Academy - VFR is now available!

Available right now on SimMarket and expected on FlightSim and Aerosoft asap! Marketplace early 2021:

Looking forward to hearing your experiences learning how to fly VFR. Any support queries please visit here: www.fsacademy.co.uk/support-vfr

3 Likes

Bought it as promised!

Downloading now

1 Like

I’m sure you’ll have a great time with it.
Do let me know how you get on!

Will buy this as soon as it comes out on the in game market (as well as IFR)! Looking forward to it!

1 Like