MixMugz TBM 930 Improvement Mod

I get CTD when I press the battery switch at most third party airports.

1 Like

Don’t think it is to do with the mod. If you have any other TBM mods delete them and see how vit goers.

great, works like a charm

Good stuff, enjoy

Me too. At any airport. Also without the improvement mod. Started after the last hotfix.

Hi all. It’s just me that have a incorrect Angle of Attack indicator? When I fly (flaps and gear up) at, say, 220 knots, the AOA cursor is almost all the way down in the bottom position of the arc. To get it close to the neutral position I have to slow down at about 100 knots (flaps and gear up). Nose of the plane points almost 5 deg up
 Something wrong in the mod, or it’s me?

I haven’t taken much notice of the AOA.

Anyone notice the g3000 mod bug? The tbm and new updated g3000 go really well. But the sim still isn’t fully compatible. Try to do a landing challenge from the game itself that uses the default tbm g3000 when you have the new g3000 installed. It ctd for me. I think the sim expects the default version.

the flight dynamics of this mod doesn’t seem right anymore
when coming into land it just floats above the runway
had to really push it down to get wheels to touch . Anyone else notice this?

it just plain doesn’t work, either does the G3000 that goes with it. Try different flights (from the activities screen) like landing challenges or even discovery flights using the TBM. If you have these mods installed eventually sim will CTD, I think it’s looking for the default stock stuff wiht no mods, so it won’t work. They should make these mods compatible instead of denying anything is wrong.

Yup, like another realism mod for an aircraft other than this one which goes to great lengths to improve things but then the aircraft is flyable at 20 knots full flap
 Not kidding, you can fly it at 20 knots. Reminds me of this one. Might have to give this one a try at some trick flying now as well. Not trying to throw dirt, it just is what it is.

same on my case. using it with the WT3000, and it floats forever.

Can’t be the WT3000 making it float. I haven/t had that problem.
Holding 85/90knots an final, power off just before touchdown a little nose up, not much and touchdown smooth as silk.
I have a butt kicker so that I can feel the touchdown.

isn’t the WT G3000 mod is recommended on the download page.

the g3000 is only changing the avionic.
its in no way linked to the flight model

I am not saying it is connected to the flight model. My post is a reply to this

Today i figured out that there seems a bug when i use the AFC Bridge for the Honeycomb Bravo.
When it is loaded the TBM will shut down the Engine every few minutes by itself.
I then disabled the bridge via Taskmanager and after that the Engine stayed on for the entire flight.
Don’t know if it’s the same with the stock TBM, because i use the TBM Improvement Mod.
Either it’s the TBM Mod or the AFC Bridge. At least it seems they don’t like each other

I too get a CTD with the TBM Improvement Mod + WT G3000 when i turn battery on.

I had that when any of my joystick/hotas axis where linked to the Mixture function, which I used to use for flying the piston engine planes. Funnily this always cut the TBM engine.

I only had it with the Bravo when the AFC_Bridge was running, which controls the LED on the Bravo