MixMugz TBM 930 Improvement Mod

It’s not a separate download, look for the comments on the main improvement download page

TBM930 Improvement Mod » Microsoft Flight Simulator
It is in the comments but there is no link to the patch.

You just need to replace the Mod file with the SU9 file. Best regards

Is it really so inconvenient to search for the original file “TBM930_interior_LOD00.gltf” on your own computer and replace it in the TBM mod? :sunglasses:

1 Like

The truth is that I do not know how inconvenient it is but that it works, it works.

1 Like

I’m assuming the CTDs when turning on the battery and generator is no longer an issue in SU9?

Last time I tried this mod was in SU7. Experienced CTDs even when turning the generator first (as suggested on discord).

My answer was not directed at you, but at people who really need to be chewing every little thing…
Thanks for the tip, by the way, I had overlooked the post by “Piosto”!

Works great :+1:

1 Like

We have seen rarely improvement on the garmins since release beside the 1000nxi.

WT G3000 is still a mod and not „official“. So its not part of the sim updates too.

I am sure that everybody does his job but the visible results are often skinny. This and the „fix one thing - break three“ philosophie leads to frustration here and there. For example it is hard to understand for me why SU 7 introduces geometry flaws on the formerly fine TBM model and then beeing not fixed in SU8, SU9, …. Or the excessive flap fix/unfix action noted above or the lately introduced dead switches.

Whoever wants to understand this, I cant, sorry.

1 Like

Thanks, the mod worked again

The G3000 is being worked on to NXI standards. Feel free to go to Working Title’s Discord to see progress and speak firsthand to the team. They’re very welcoming of inquiry and inputs.

The G3000 right now is being maintained only for Quality of Life, pending the replacement to be deployed in Marketplace.

Users can choose to use the OSS version today, or wait.

1 Like

You don’t have to thank me, “Manolix26” pointed out the possibility that “Piosto” posted on flighsim :wink:
:v: :sunglasses: :+1:

1 Like

It seems that the latest update broke things. Since the official project is on hold I decided to fix the issues.

I just updated the .gltf models for the interior with the latest ones in the official aircraft. Installation is the same.

9 Likes

Thank you for contributing this.

Thanks for this fix luka, and keeping one of my favorite mods in the air. Works perfectly for me. Don’t know if this is something up your alley but for several mod updates now the yoke keeps disappearing each time you change a view from the VC. Would be nice to see this finally fixed and would be grateful for any additional effort you can spare.

I’m not shure what you’re trying to say. VC I assume is virtual cockpit, so I assume you’re trying to say that when you switch from one of the closeup views of the PFD (which have the yoke hidden by default) the yokes stay hidden even if you didn’t hide it.

If so then it’s your problem, because for me, when I change views the yokes always come back. So you should delete the mod and reinstall it. If you’re still experiencing the issue, then you have to reinstall the entire game (unfortunatly, you can’t just uninstall the original TBM and then reinstall it, because it’s one of the mandatory aircraft).

If this is not the issue that you’re experiencing then feel free to give me more details, and I’ll try to help

This always happens for me when going from virtual cockpit view to either an exterior view or a preset view (i.e. cabin windows…alt+1, alt+2, etc.) and back again. Once back in the VC view the yoke has disappeared and you have to hit the click spot twice for it to reappear. I think there may be a config entry somewhere in the mod that when the view is switched to exterior or certain preset views, it defaults to hiding the yoke. It only happens with this mod, not the default aircraft, and has for the last few mod updates. Earlier versions did not exhibit this behaviour. Are you telling me when you go to an exterior view and back again your yoke is still visible? Thanks for your willingness to help.

I can’t replicate the issue. On my sim the yoke hides and appears as expected. If you can post a video it would allow me to replicate it step by step.

A video would just show that when I press the default ‘w’ key to toggle to outside view, and ‘w’ again to go back in the cockpit, the yoke has disappeared. Does not happen with default TBM or any other aircraft. Was hoping by posting this someone would say ‘oh ya, I know what it is…simple fix.’ Was not intending on putting anyone to any great effort to diagnose this, for the small nuisance it represents. Can live with having to re-click the yoke when it disappears. Thanks for looking into it in any event, and also thanks again for your excellent patch. I’m convinced there is some camera change logic in this mod somewhere in the config texts that says something like ‘hide yoke on camera change = yes’ when it should say ‘no.’ Just don’t know how to find it.

Camera are defined here

Community\aircraft-tbm930-improvement\SimObjects\Airplanes\Asobo_TBM930\cameras.cfg

You can add or remove the “NodesToHide” attribute from the various cameras like:

NodesToHide ="XMLVAR_YokeHidden1 XMLVAR_YokeHidden2"
1 Like

That’s x-plane, not MSFS.

I may indeed have remapped mine to ‘w’ but it should make no difference to what I described. When I toggle the outside view and go back to cockpit, or any other custom preset view (Alt+1, +2, etc) and return to cockpit view the yoke disappears. Again, no big deal, I’ll keep pressing the yoke click spot whenever it disappears. But no other aircraft, default or otherwise, exhibits this behaviour for me. No
such issue with earlier versions of this mod…seems a more recent mod version introduced it. Again, this is not an issue with the default TBM.