MixMugz TBM 930 Improvement Mod

Thanks for the mod. Good that’s actually working very well.
Something that I’ve noticed though is that the Pilot and Copilot don’t show inside the cockpit (in the original project they show after pressing each red button in front of the panel on their respective side).
There’s a way to let them to be back in the cockpit view?.
Thanks again

I think that the mod creator disabled them. If you click on the red button you see that the harness disappears, so the button works. I unfortunatly don’t know how to re-implement it.

1 Like

It was in one of the xml files IIRC. Maybe the code is still there and can be tweaked. Not sure why he removed it though. Maybe there was a good reason.

SU9 broke the interior pilot models. That is all

That’s a good reason

1 Like

Just flew at FL295 for the first time since the Top Gun update and I noticed that at full throttle I could cruise at 94% torque. All previous flights since I started operating the TBM at the start of this year I’ve not seen the torque ever get up past 90% at that altitude, usually holds at 89%. Anyone else notice this? I wonder if it’s due to the changes made for stratospheric flight

1 Like

Hello Luka,

It seems I found a solution to bring the pilots back to the TBM model.

I unzipped the Lukas folder “msfs_tbm930_project-master.zip” and went to msfs_tbm930_project-master\aircraft-tbm930-improvement\SimObjects\Airplanes\Asobo_TBM930\model folder
and opened the “TBM930_interior_LOD00.gltf” file with notepad and changed the line

from

“mesh”:311,“name”:“Seatbelt_R”},{“translation”:[-0.00000316649675,0.496198654,-1.68078351],“mesh”:312,“skin”:2,“name”:“Object002”} ,{“translation”:0.295000881,0.138521314,0.219702721],“name”:“SOL_PILOT_MALE”}],
“scene”:0,“scenes”:[{“nodes”:

to

“mesh”:311,“name”:“Seatbelt_R”},{“translation”:[0.31500103,0.158521314,0.169702721],“name”:“PILOT_0”},{“translation”:[-0.31416297,0.158521314,0.169702721] ,“rotation”:[0.0,0.0,0.0,1.0],“scale”:[1.0,1.0,1.0],“name”:“PILOT_1”}],“scene”:0,“scenes”:[{“nodes”:

and saved the modified file.

That should work, at least it does for me.

Cheers
Ulrich

2 Likes

Awesome, I will test this

Interesting. Maybe Luka can try and confirm this solution (pilots in cockpit) and check if it could be incorporated in this mod as part of his updated package?.

I’m having an issue installing the updated version of the mod. I move the mod to the community folder but the changes don’t show on the plane in the sim. I also noticed it is showing as “not installed” in the content manager which I’ve never seen before. I’ve removed every livery but the default, deleted the mod, redownloaded and placed it back in the community folder, but still no luck. Anyone ever experience this before?

It’s not an updated version of the mod. It’s a patch that you copy onto the old mod. Yours is showing as not installed because you’re missing vital files.

Ahh, that makes sense, thank you!

Yes, it’s working. I already updated the git repo, so you can download the update from the previous link. Thank you for the fix.

1 Like

Oh great, thank you ! :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Has someone else picked up this project or is it dead?

For now it’s working, but the creator has put the project on hold. I’ll try to maintain it functional, but I don’t have the necessary knowledge to implement new features

2 Likes

Awesome, thank you.
I have not read much in this thread so my apologies if this was already clarified, where do I get the latest working version ?

Cheers

The stock plane flies exactly like the POH says it should. I’ve flown hundreds of hours in this plane, all stock, and it flies like it should fly. Read the actual POH, fly an approach as described, and you will get what you’re supposed to get.

This airplane doesn’t need a mod (beyond the WT G3000).

3 Likes

Why are you flying a VFR altitude up there? RVSM doesn’t start until FL310.

Edit: I stand do corrected! Carry on.

You can download it from my Github:

2 Likes