Mod request: cs 777

Hi,

Is there any way/plans to improve the aircraft model for CS777?

Example:
-Strobe/becon lights doesn’t illuminate the ground.
-Jetway accuracy.
-Ground vehicles requests.
-Pushback truck/tug stopping several meters before reaching the front gear.
-Taxiing seems a little of, almost like the plane goes sideways from time to time.

The CS777 aircraft model is a 747 with all the associated touch points and so on which will cause the behaviour you are seeing.

You would need to contact the seller of the 777 skin which is what you have.

3 Likes

if nothing is encrypted like the 787 there is no obstacle in modding it other than there is a free 777 in development

I can’t believe how disappointing the 787 is. I bought the “Premium Deluxe” edition specifically for this aircraft and it’s unflyable. At this point MS needs to decrypt the files so an open source developer can make improvements. I don’t even care if an add on is created where standard edition users can get the add-on. The money is already down the drain at this point, what’s the difference? It’s better than where we’re at right now.

3 Likes

A bit off-topic, but despite the encryption, there is the B787XE mod that now available that enhances the stock 787 quite a bit.

On-topic, hopefully some talented enthusiasts will do the same for the 777. Though I hope CS actually makes a 777 flight model part of the official package. Reusing 747 systems I can excuse since they were open about it. But using the 747 flight model with some number changes isn’t reasonable.

1 Like

Maybe I’m lucky because for me 787 is the only plane which is ‘Normal’ and fly able in MSFS. So Most of the time I only fly 787 and H135 helicopter. And only these two aircrafts keep me still playing MSFS today.

There must be a reason why PMDG are still working on their tripple7 version for MSFS.
The bird will not be cheap but quality comes with a price.

3 Likes

Strange. Flies nicely fully automated from A to B and hand flies nicely as well on my old PC.

Can you please explain ‘unflyable’ ? Yes, I know that many ( if not most) planes in FS2020 are WIP but… Unflyable sounds like an insult.

There’s an entire thread dedicated to the known issues. https://forums.flightsimulator.com/t/list-of-known-787-problems/251555

I just installed this and will give it a shot after I’m finished with work today. Thanks for the tip!

Best mod for this Captain “sim” …. PMDG 777 at end of this year

5 Likes

What @DLCRzen means is that they are not able to get the 787 into the air in any kind of controlled manner nor complete a flight of any duration.

Quite unrelated to this, I have been using the 787 “heavy” mod for several months and I find the 787 to be one of the better flying aircraft in MSFS right now.

No mods, only mod that matters is to ban CS from MSFS

1 Like

Pretty sure nobody is willing to make mods for this joke of an aircraft now that Captainsim is stealing modder property.

1 Like

The 787 is near useless, AP is non existing and it flies like a whale!

It simply cannot be better than the A32NX.

I didn’t say it was better than the A32NX. I just said the Heavy mod made the 787 fly smoothly and allows me and others to complete flights.

It doesn’t have tremendous systems depth or anything but it’s not useless. It’s a big plane so of course it feels big. And the autopilot does what it needs to do. I recently completed a flight from LA to Hawaii that went fine.

I’m still eagerly awaiting the QualityWings 787 but the default one is not useless. Are you doing the hyperbole thing to make a point? You can’t just say you don’t like it and leave it at that? You have to exaggerate?