More avatar choices

I would like to see more choices for avatars. There are no older, balding heavy set guys in the sim. Also, would like to chose the passengers. Both if not wanted, and gender, age, etc. I like to fly destinations with my wife in the sim and she doesn’t look like the passengers in the Beech or Cub.

I also would like to have my dog next to me. And a big clumsy clown.

:joy: :rofl: :upside_down_face:

(sorry…I’m in that mood…)

2 Likes

It is not a priority but it would be interesting to have more choice among the avatars of the pilots. Or, even better, a tool to create your own avatar.

Would this be something to that effect?

Hello Laskap,

Your post duplicates a couple of existing posts already in the Wishlist section. We ask that you please search before creating new topics, as creating duplicate topics causes the vote on an issue to get spread thin.

I have merged your post into this pre-existing wishlist topic about more avatar choices. You may wish to check out this topic at the top of the page. You may also want to upvote this topic about creating your own avatar:

Thank you so much. I will try this mod.

And era pilots, why I fly Junkers 13 with modern pilot I dont know still :frowning:

I would like to see more choices for the pilot avatars in the sim. Maybe you could put a pack of them on the marketplace like you do for planes and scenery?

It would be a great if I could pick a pilot that I feel is more representative of me than what you currently offer.

thanks!

have modded pilot avatars been a thing yet? I feel like if we add more avatar choices, we should allow the ability to mod in our own models too.

I’m not saying i want to pilot my 737 as Pikachu or Doom Guy but…i think it would be good for a larf…

Also it would be cool if we could assign an avatar to each aircraft individually.