More Physics, More Real Winds

Thats not your book from the type rating course, unless the flight safety foundation became part of the Boeing company? Its an interesting read nonetheless and confirms what we keep saying over and over…

Isn’t this exactly what we keep explaining you all the time?

1 Like

Thank you very much for your kind words, You will learn a lot from silence… And it’s golden… :slight_smile:

Great, now you are even closer to X-plane ratings for FS2020 :slight_smile:
Yes, they are.

Fascinating discussion. I am very glad that real life pilots are flying and evaluating the flight model and the overall sim. This can only serve to make the sim better.

Great find, thanx. :+1: @AdherentToast91 apparently never stops…

1 Like

I have requested them many times, but the usually reply I get is “most users don’t look for those aspects and details… So we can’t invest time in developing ideas that are not for the common user.”

1 Like

Great, you did show something you think is something. Others are showing something they think is something. It is clear you won’t agree with them after 450+ posts, and they won’t agree with you after 450+ posts.

Honestly, you might be right and they might be wrong, or the reverse, but I, and I’m certain many others don’t care at all, because it is not the point.

The point to me is sharing the passion and the knowledge of aviation and aerodynamics, and the only thing you’ve shared in this discussion to me has nothing to do with this. Instead, I only read you’re disgruntled with the FS2020 flight model and you know what: so be it! You have the right to be disgruntled and you have the right it doesn’t please you. You also have the right to add noise in this discussion in asking nearly 50% of your posts others are wrong and they’d have to prove to you the contrary.

But others have the right to also ignore your claims and your requests, because they owe you nothing. So please, stop asking others to prove you anything because honestly it seems they won’t and they don’t have to. If it is still not clear to you, given the repeated attempts you trying, I can tell you it shows right there they don’t want and you should be fine with it.

I’d honestly suggest you should step back a little, re-■■■■■ all this, and come back in a more friendly and humble manner which characterize to me some of the most valuable traits of character of a pilot, and I must say in this department, and this might be only due to language barrier, I don’t find you’ve showed much so far.

2 Likes

Thank you Glittery, I hope this really moves up the foundation of Asobo.

Thank you for your support.

I am a very humble person, but when It comes to physics, emotions are unrelated. And When I want something like 737 rating before the age of 23. I have achieved it. So if you dislike the logic of the argument, instead of feeling safe with what ever you think I am not humble about. It is your free choice to feel that way, as it is my choice to prove otherwise, to say the least about more then a million users buying a piece of software that can be greater then it is. Without all the Marketing flaws.

great! are you done now? Thank you.

When Asobo will watch this, It will be done… :slight_smile: not before I fly the FS2020 with greater performance,
But thank you for asking, It helps that we are discussing our points of view… :slight_smile:

No, You have ignored other details in the document.

you need to read the whole document and understand why FS2020 is not performing the de-crabbing like in real aircraft. and that is the reason I introduced the video of X-plane to show you how de-crabbing looks like in real gusting strong crosswinds, that way, you might not think that FS2020 is having real physics modeled into it.

I showed you the exact text from your aircraft FCTM, which is no different from Embraer and I’m assuming Airbus is not much different either. So far this thread is not helping Asobo very much in improving their product. I doubt watching someone make crosswind landings in X-plane is going to be helpful at all. We need to perform those approaches in MSFS and pinpoint what is wrong. Instead we are arguing 450 posts long why X-plane isn’t accurate and what the correct crosswind technique is. I thought we made a step in the right direction yesterday evening but then you started to bombard the thread with nonsense again this morning to the point that I decided not to waste my time on it during my split-duty and take a nice nap instead :blush:.

3 Likes

I believe people who can understand physics, and Can accept new ideas, can always communicate with real pilots and ask if there is an option that a problem does exist.

I don’t think you still know the other details in the document why side-slip landing is very inefficient when coming to wide-body aircraft… like 737-900, 777, 787, 747, and others too.

Following and reading this topic isn’t really good for my mental health… As this “issue” isn’t really my problem to fix or even have a remotely some impact to have it fixed… if it is indeed an issue as you say it is… I have neither the expertise nor experience to even give a meaningful contribution. So I’m just going to stop tracking this topic before I snapped… Best of luck @AdherentToast91

1 Like

You are so confusing, do you know what a side-slip landing is? It is what you are showing us in all your videos, then claimed it was unprofessional and easy, then it was the right technique and landing without de-crabbing damages the gear, now side-slipping is inefficient again. What are you trying to say?

To be clear, side-slipping = wing low technique. It is the opposite from landing in a crab!

2 Likes

It’s amazing, basically everything you write is wrong, or is this just wishful thinking :rofl:

3 Likes

I don’t snap on topics that make a change. If you have not changed your mind, I guess you need to take a nap. Enjoy yourself with things that are more real, rather than simulating life with common ideas.

Exactly. Still scratching my head what this means:

But in FS2020 it is not possible to make the correction because the rudder physics with the correction of the ailerons is not present in the simulator

1 Like