More save-slots in settings

We need more save-slots in the graphics settings. Now we have “PC” and “VR”.

But we need more - so we can try different settings and don’t have to change everything - and than back.

Also would be good if could make our own pre-settings for different environments like “new york night” or “sedona day”.

I imagine we could have slots like “PC1, PC2, PC3… and VR1, VR2, VR3…” with the ability to rename them ourselves.

I would also be extremely cool if we could export/import settings, so we can share them.

Thanx in A.

I love this idea! I currently keep several backups of my config.opt file so I can test different settings easily as well as revert to a known good config if needed. Having stored save areas like the controller options would be fantastic!

Please see this wishlist.

Before creating new topics in this category, please use the search function to look for existing topics. Duplicate topics can negatively impact the community by splitting the conversation, reducing the number of votes an idea receives and making it hard for users to find useful information.

You can use the search system by clicking on the magnifying glass on the top navbar. You can make use of the advanced search system by clicking the options link in the search box.

If you find an existing topic you can open that topic to leave feedback, or vote for the topic. If you can’t find one then you can create a topic - don’t forget to discuss the what, why and how.