MScenery steals aircraft?

Look at this MiG from simmarket:

Then look at this at flightsim.to:

This looks like MScenery is actively stealing projects from flightsim.to and selling them. They both just look… extremely similar, even cockpit is kinda same, except in MScenery one, it has weird blue tint.

No they just bought the same model. Read this thread for clarity:

Long story short: The freeware version is better. :wink:

Paid DCS version is better than either of the msfs versions

Not so sure about that one. Due to the completely missing ground effect in the DCS MiG-15 you can’t even take off and land with the correct speeds.

1 Like

yea, now that i look at the two paid aircraft, the dcs and msfs ones, i couldnt tell which one was better. no clue which is a higer quality. not to mention MSFS flight model is still in its infancy, and the payware mig15 appears to be more shovelware, its flight model is likely top notch.

i dont criticize msfs for its flaws- like i said, its still in its infancy, and its doing something incredibly ambitious. but theres garbage out there on the market, and c rap is cr ap .

DCS version may have its flaws, but the MScenery mig15 cant compare

I’m not sure how that is in any way relevant. DCS is a combat sim. This is a commercial and GA sim. The DCS version had thousands of hours put into it and was one of very few planes even released for DCS because the standards are required are so high. The ■■■■ Mscenery put out was likely thrown together in tens rather than thousands of hours, and the freeware version was just released as a work in progress last week.

But, BRB, going to go to the War Thunder forums and tell them all that the MSFS Spitfire is better…because…that matters?

3 Likes