MSFS 2020 does little for me. I'm back to X-Plane for now

You sir are a legend :joy:

How toxic some of you are. You don’t have 1 bit of idea how complex it is to build a platform like FS2020. Rather than complaining it’s better if you find a way to contribute to make FS2020 better! This is software and it needs to evolve. As iteration no1 it’s already a great start. You need patience and give some time until things start to mature and also 3rd parties starts to integrate with FS. If you would like refund just go ahead, it’s your decision after all but please use the right channels rather creating new threads here stating the reason why you are leaving. Thanks

5 Likes

You’ll get a better response Bryna55 from the exact word for word same post you made on the X-Plane forums, where the bottom feeders over there along with their airline pilot shill cheerleader waving his Laminar Research pompoms about will pat you on the back for a job well done. Throw in a line about Stuttgart Airport and you’d rather eat a dollar coin than actually try the sim and you’ll have them literally eating out of your hand. You’ll hit a real home run though if you announce that X-Plane is for the real pilots, and MSFS is for fools that just stare out the cockpit window whilst licking the glass.

9 Likes

Every modern game IGN has ever given a 10 out of 10 “Masterpiece” title:

Not to mention the very latest title to deserve such a rating and title is Microsoft Flight Simulator 2020 :slight_smile:

The OP’s toxicity and fanboysim does absolutely nothing to stop me from enjoying this masterpiece of a flight simulator. Thank you Microsoft and Asobo :hugs:

9 Likes

I can only agree with that.

This was awesome

Funny how everyone jump on the I don’t care train but no one have dignity to tell him he is 100% correct and justifying to move to x-plane is understandable. He is entitled to his opinion and your toxic comments have no place in flight sim community.

1 Like

I don’t get most of those threads, really.
I have MSFS and X-plane on the same computer and can start them up whenever I feel using one or the other. They both have a place on my hard drive and, at least where I live, it’s not like SSD’s/HDD’s are unaffordably expensive.

3 Likes

Why post it here instead of just fly whatever you like? I’m not on the X-plane forums either telling the people there i’m leaving for MSFS? They won’t appreciate it i think. It seems weird and it adds nothing.

I’m going to the Nissan forums now to tell them i prefer Toyota over them.

14 Likes

I haven’t played X-Plane 11, so I just checked the video on Steam…I’m not one to shy away from having 2 different similar sims.

But after the videos - meh. Maybe on sale - just to see. I do remember the 1st one WAY back when was good, and good competition.

Ok. This must be the best comment ever in any forum :smiley:

Lol! When you put it like that it does seem wierd.

2 Likes

This is golden! :rofl:

1 Like

You should actually do that as a social experiment :joy:

1 Like

See you soon !!!

Byebye! Cu in a few weeks or days!

2 Likes

When you go back to Xplane 11, don’t forget to open the Custom Scenery. ini… hold on a second…
Plane Maker, modifiy some stuff, save and close…
open X-Plane, close it, go back to Custom Scenery. ini and make sure everything looks good in there
Now open - close - open the simulator, and see how it’s working.
If you’re lucky, you can enjoy your flight
And by the way, don’t forget to add some libraries, just to make it look better
Ahhh, I almost forgot : Flywith lua
Add files, delete them, try it again…
What a master piece, isn’t it?
And the list could continue
Good luck with X-Plane 11

10 Likes

Why is it a recurring theme for people posting that they’re leaving? OK. Good bye, I don’t think the sob story is required. Simply uninstall and play the game you wish to play and move on. On the topic, since you’re leaving for X-Plane, we’ll see you back soon enough :wink:

9 Likes

People want to share their story, nothing wrong with that, its just an opinion and words.

Wow! I never I do any of that, I just start it, create a flight plan and go.