MSFS Application Error - memory could not be read

I tried again today…I upgraded to the latest NVIDIA game-ready driver (The one I had was a few months old)…and I increased my windows paging space from 16GB up to 30GB…launched the game from the nvidia game-ready menu…and it seems to work now…

Not sure if it needed the nvidia update, the nvidia launch or the increase in paging space…hopefully it will keep running.

My sound devices output and input are my headphones. If I make it the monitor itself it sounds awful. Am I meant to fly around with monitor sound? how do I communicate?

That should be fine. Does Windows think they are the default audio device?

You might also try trying picking the monitor to see if the CTD goes away. That said, I don’t think it matters if it is the monitor or the headphones.

Mark

The last few days I seem to no longer experience CTD issues. I still have my complete Community folder active but I haven’t touched FSRealistic and the Clear Air Turbulence app (both loading externally with MSFS).

All online features on again, except for ATC as I now use PRO-ATC SR.

Saturday I even had four flights with the Bae146 in one MSFS-load, going up and down a few hours on multiple legs around some pretty heavy Stockholm scenery and everything was fine for now.

Hi, Since I have SU10 Beta, I no longer have this error with Ram error

1 Like

I havn’t had any errore since 10 or so flights, yesterday the error shown up again during a thunderstorm (irl) that has caused a loss of bandwith in my internet connection (i have only access to the sat internet as i live in the middle of the alps) i am starting to think that this may also bandwith related

1 Like

Be careful too with the GPU´s overclocks, core and/or memory, that could be much over of your official OC speed, my GPU core speed in “stock” with MSI Afterburner it was around +220Mhz more than the official webpage stock OC specs, a reason for errors etc., my GPU mems speeds were well.

Good point. My GPU is factory OC’d by 165MHz compared to founders edition.

What’s the progress on this issue? Will the coming Update fix this?

scroll up and read will helps :wink:

Thanks. That’s very helpful.

1 Like

This is happening alot. Hopefully simupdate 10 will fix this and a new Nvidia update patch

1 Like

After almost 3 CTD-free weeks, I’ve succumbed to this one again.

Again, the issue appears to coincide with a likely high load on the servers, with the latest beta being made available for download???

Maybe it is just a coincidence, but it does appear to be a common occurrence when I suffer these CTD.

2022-09-12

1 Like

How about 1.27.20.0 and our memory issues? Does somebody were able to test it?

I don’t think it has anything to do with the actual content of the beta, but more to do with the increased load on the servers, with everyone downloading the beta updates and potentially causing issues for the client software when it’s trying to interact with the servers.

Another thing to take care is if you use a GPU cable riser, be careful and take into account that it is from the official spare parts or so, they could give some serious GPU-PC problems too, if they maybe are buy it from non-official parts, or buy it from other serious well-known brands better too.

Also had one today after a flight from VHHH to RPLL :frowning: Fortunately after landing, when I wanted to taxi to the gate.

Do you have the same issue if you follow the OP’s steps to reproduce it?

Provide extra information to complete the original description of the issue:

I was at the gate with extern view and I with the mouse I turned around and happened this error
If relevant, provide additional screenshots/video:

I have the same problem with memory and ctds. Since May we have the problem. What have those responsible for MSFS said? Nothing. It’s a real shame. And then there are those who make videos on YouTube to make a living announcing wonders and keeping quiet. How do you call buying a game over $100 and not being able to play it? Fraud?
My specs are:
i9 12900k
Gigabyte Aorus z690 Master
32 GB DDR5
3080ti

1 Like

I have a deja vu about some discussions about RAM OC…

but may be