MSFS crashes when selecting a specific departure airport

Hi every one,

Is anyone facing this issue after the last update? Thank you/

`Brief description of the issue: When selecting as departure airport LIKE BIIS or BIHT, BIID, BIIA, BIBI, BIRS, BIAE, BIGJ, BIHG, BIBL; MSFS2020 CRASHES WITHOUT NO REASON.

Initially i thought it was the MB339 but it does that too with the Asobo planes.

By the way I just tried flights from BIHK and BIBD to BIIS and about 25nm from BIIS, MSFS crashes, I have no scenery add on for Island.

`Do you have any add-ons in your Community folder? Done and the issue is persisting.

Are you using Developer Mode or made changes in it? NO

Detail steps to reproduce the issue encountered: Select one of the mentioned above airport as departure and press fly.

Build Version # when you first started experiencing this issue: 1.17.3.0 or the Update V

Are you on the Steam or Microsoft Store version? NO

Did you submit this to Zendesk? If so, what is your ticket #? Request #108988

Thank you,

Tim

This has been discussed and solved here. There is a known conflict with 3rd party airport enhancement scenery.

Hi

thank you for the reply,

Sorry but I am not really clear with the solution. Is there a new patch to be released or does certain things to be done to solve this issue?

I tried it with a clean community folder ans the problems is still here.

Thank you for your advice.

Delete 3rd party airports and addons from official folder.

Update REX Real Global Airport Textures and/or Zinertek Enhanced Airport Graphic

1 Like

Zinertek is coming out with a version 2 which will be compatible.

1 Like

Thank you, i did it and unfortunately it is not working. My community folder is completely empty…

Thank you even with a clean folder it is not working. I guess I have to wait.

What about official folder?

1 Like

The official Community folder is separate from the outside community folder that you have emptied. It is embedded within the Microsoft Flight Simulator folder system and contains everything you have downloaded from the official MSFS Marketplace. It’s not easy to find. I suggest you do a disk-wide search for Zinertek, REX, or whatever manufacturer made the offending software, and delete (or move) that file . When the updated version of that software appears in the Marketplace, you can download it again.

1 Like

I found It, Thank you so much for your support.

SamuraiSax, Thank you so much, I found it, remove it and it is working now.

I would like to thank all of you for your great support. My issue is solved.

Tim

You’re welcome.

2 Likes

Closing as these are 3rd Party add-ons which have been fixed by those developers.