MSFS very unstable since update 1.8.3.0

MSFS is very unstable since the 1.8.3.0 update.
Very often, no matter which plane you are traveling with, MSFS collapses for incomprehensible reasons. Hopefully this problem will be fixed soon with a quick update. In this regard, the MSFS was completely stable before.

2 Likes

I have noticed the same problem with total system freezes. I have only been using airliners

Agree. Overall performance is a mess since the latest update and I am on a top of the line PC…

Already tons of threads about this…

I don’t have a “top of the line pc” and I’m flying nicely with stable frames, no stutters, ultra on most settings, at 1440p. You might want to adjust your settings. :small_airplane: :smiley_cat:

Can you read? I said “since the latest update”… aka my sim was running smoothly with no issues, but then the lastest patch dropped and destroyed my performance compared to pre-patch#2.

I can promise you this has nothing to do with “adjusting my settings”.

1 Like

Except that it does. Mine ran fine before and runs fine now. Adjusting a slider isn’t the end of the world. :small_airplane: :smiley_cat:

Personal attacks won’t solve your problem; adjusting your sliders will. :small_airplane: :smiley_cat:

I swear, Microsoft really need to get their act together. This is ridiculous, you can’t do a continuous flight with out the Sim crashing, planes falling from the sky, can’t maintain course, etc… The only thing that this sim has going for itself right now is it’s graphics. I’m going back to Xplane 11 so I can really fly!

1 Like

Yet so many people are flying just fine. :small_airplane: :smiley_cat:

1 Like

It’s not trolling to point out that most people aren’t having those issues and are able to have lots of nice flights. Some people are having issues, but the post I replied to was completely overstated. :small_airplane: :smiley_cat: