MSFS2024 November 19th, 2024

Just announced! on XBOX Games Showcase

58 Likes

Nice to finally have a date!

5 Likes

Happened to catch the showcase was on about 20 mins ago, so watched a few trailers and wondered if MSFS was in the line up… good timing that was. It’s looking good! :smiley: (I just hope it includes a few QoL bug fixes besides the ton of content and activities!)

1 Like

That trailer looks really good. I’m also impressed by the number and types of aircraft available.

I’m pretty pumped by the Joby!

2 Likes

Lots of fun little Easter eggs in there! :egg::hatching_chick::egg::nerd_face::face_with_open_eyes_and_hand_over_mouth: :partying_face:

3 Likes

Blimps and hot air balloons was a surprise to me.

1 Like

Like the recreation of this scene…

:open_mouth: :exploding_head:

7 Likes

lol… those were in the trailer last year… also asobo has talked about both in the live streams.

Well “lol” - I didn’t recall last year’s trailer nor do I recall every dev stream content verbatim. Congrats to you, however. You win the thread I guess?

14 Likes

Nice trailer! I’m just hoping the pilots have their hands on the flight controls and not just in their laps this time around.

2 Likes

Was kind of hoping to get more details… there really wasn’t anything new in this trailer compared to the trailer last year. At least we have a release date.

4 Likes

The release date was huge! 6 months to perfect it!

1 Like

Looks very graphics intensive, I’ll be curious to see the minimum specs required. Any word on the developer for the A400? Saw a few devs have come out and FlightFX said the Vision is theirs which is great.

Also hopefully Navigraph is in place this time around.

4 Likes

Jorg shared the Dev of the aircraft in the Live DEV Q&A last week, I forget each but if you search the forums you’ll find it.

Edit:

Found it;

• CL415: Asobo
  • H125: Asobo
  • C208: Asobo
  • C188 AG Truck: Carenado
  • S-64 Aircrane: Blackbird
  • A-10 Thunderbolt: DC Designs
8 Likes

It looks like they sorted out the clouds at last in 2024. I am excited to finally flyvsnd relax and immagine far away places. Let’s hope they won’t change things with future updates.

I love the idea of 2024 being available on Day One on Xbox Game Pass. I tried MSFS 2020 for one single day and it was an automatic Premium Deluxe Version purchase for me. Hoping it won’t be as much as 2020 when it was released. Looking forward to it.

3 Likes

What I believe after seeing this trailer:

A330 - iniBuilds
R66 - Cowan Sim?
Twin Otter - Aerosoft
PC-12NGX - SWS

2 Likes

Don’t you think this is the Airbus A330 from Aerosoft which has been delayed for 2024? MS seems to have purchased it…

1 Like

Its Happening The Office GIF by NBC

5 Likes

Being released so close to the new year, it should be called MSFS2025

5 Likes