MSFS2024 November 19th, 2024

the foliage and trees look amazing, also they seem to have implemented some sort of GSX like feature by looking at people walking in the jetway, looking forward to see more and I hope there’ll be a deep dive video soon to show something more and provide more infos, expecially about pricing but also if there’ll be any insider preview phase as it was for msfs2020

George Clooney.

6 Likes

This is the most beautiful game trailer I have ever seen :slight_smile:

Please give the hardware requirements, I will definitely have to do a hardware update :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Can someone with a good eye for Boeing airliner variants confirm what we are seeing in this image from the trailer? To me it looks like a 777-200(ER) on the left and the -300(ER) on the right?

4 Likes

Hardware spec updates often don’t get released until the sim goes gold.

But rest assured, it is being made to run on a Series S so the minimum specs shouldn’t be too unreasonable after playing 2020.

1 Like

Also, the animated passengers boarding the A330 surely aren’t just from GSX Pro right? They would not include add-ons that are not part of the core release in the trailer right?

5 Likes

Don’t think so, and if yes than GSX updated the avatars / people, I’m seeing different ones.

-Bram.

2 Likes

Need NASA to build a computer for this?

1 Like

Fly Fly Fly Fly Fly Fly…
Respond to a couple of emails.
Fly Fly Fly Fly Fly Fly…
Fly Fly Fly Fly Fly Fly…

And so on…

3 Likes

The invisible man

So since the updated bing maps and photogrammetry will come to msfs2020 also, do you think it’ll be on 2020 on Nov 19th too? Kind of a good and free way to check some visuals to see if/what is better before committing to buying 2024.

3 Likes

Yeah, I tried doing a quick comparison with the character models from GSX and found no matching ones, however GSX does feature a lot of models, is my impression. The animations also look less janky than those of GSX in my opinion.

1 Like

Probably not.

But my guess is you will need a pretty stout internet connection.
I’m worried that our friends still struggling with slow connections will suffer - no matter what hardware they have.

2 Likes

You are 100% correct. And after close scrutiny, these models look too detailed to be an ai model. For example the 300er on the right has full gear modeling. You are onto something here. We might be getting a 200er and 300er

1 Like

RIP GSX.
RIP Aerosoft.

There are passengers moving in the transparent jetways in this trailer and I bet they are not showcasing GSX in this trailer, so bye bye GSX, it is an old piece of software and buggy so happy to see it replaced by 2024 natively.

The A330 definitively has inibuilds EFB so it is not the “legendary” Aerosoft A330 that was “almost released” about 2 years ago. I think this is the nail in the coffin for Aerosoft as a plane developer.

7 Likes

it is yeas

I’m excited but the negativity and comparisons to a mythical sim perfection that doesn’t exist are heartening in that I know this community will remain united in hating what they love. :slight_smile:

As for GSX, really happy to see the pax features in 2024, but I imagine there will still be opportunities for third parties to add depth/detail.

13 Likes

And RIP Hype Performance Group. By the looks of things they’ve probably played the biggest part in pushing FS2024 in the direction its clearly going.

Although having said that I’m sure lots of the really good developers from FS2020 will find new and innovative things to develop for FS2024.

2 Likes

Give me the max! Any discount for first time 2020 premium?

Gsx is not just pax boarding though. Per airport per parking spot specific push back is the main draw for me. Let’s see how msfs 2024 does in that department.

1 Like