MSFSeneneryBuilders KLAL

I don’t see any reviews for their KLAL airport. Anyone tried it?

Look at their reviews on here (do a search on their name) for any of their products and you should get the feedback you are looking for…

2 Likes

No reviews needed. The scenerys are known to be very basic and lacking in almost everything.
Feels like he released about 100 Airports since MSFS release, so you can guess the quality… :slight_smile:

EDIT: He released WAY more than hundred MSFS sceneries… LOL

2 Likes

From his Website:
Covering the little and forgotten areas. This is a representation for those airports, all the spare info are compiled from Google, that´s why no one has to try to make it before, (no accurate textures and sizes)

1 Like

Thanks for the feedback!

Last year, I purchased several of his airports without doing any research, and I regretted that decision. I can accept the poor textures from his FSX imports; however, what I cannot accept is the number of issues with jetways not working, incorrect parking sizes, etc. This guy churns this stuff out without any regard to functionality, and he does not respond to feedback on resolving the numerous issues and bugs with his airports. To my knowledge, he has never updated any of his airports, but he continues to churn out new ones at warp speed.

2 Likes

Same recommendation from me. Definitely do not buy. Poor quality with many issues as noted above. I still have floating hangers in KSAV released 2 years ago. No updates to any airport the dev has created.

1 Like

Their version of KAVL uses the default runway layout that includes the old runway location. They didn’t even bother to put the current active runway in the right place.

1 Like

This guy is in the busines for YEARS, maybe a decade, and has never released any decent scenery in this time. If he would have improved and learned more about 3d modelling/texturing etc, he could be one of the big ones. But he just doesnt care, and so do i and many others. Just ignore every scenery from this guy.

1 Like