Multiplayer Addition

After having my first Multiplayer experience in Flight Simulator the other night, one aspects stood out that I thought needed adjustment, the weather controls. Once in multi-player, all you could do is change to “preset” weather scenarios. I am not sure if I was missing something, but it seemed that was the only option available.

Suggestion:

• Make it possible for “host” to fine tune the weather you want in Multiplayer.
  • At the very least, adjusting the cloud layers if other options would be too complicated.

Hi there,
We recently installed an automatic topic bumper so that older ideas didn’t get lost. Your topic got bumped.
Does your topic refer to Group Only weather?

A post was merged into an existing topic: Custom weather & time when using Group Only

I have moved your post to the aforementioned topic. They appear to be the same because you mention the “host” in multiplayer. I have moved it because we try to keep only one topic open per request. Although your topic is older than the other topic, the other one has more votes than this, and our forum software cannot combine votes, so we must always merge into the topic with the most votes.
You may wish to vote for the combined topic. Your post is here: