Multiplayer Question regarding comms

Do you mean in using this?
https://www.xbox.com/en-US/apps/xbox-app-for-windows-10

Yes this is the same technology (I guess). The idea is having this technology automatically creating “parties” bound per frequency, so that in addition to the possibility to opening a specific party to share with you friends only, FS2020 would benefit from an real communication system like IRL seamlessly integrated in the game and segregating participants not based on servers (Discord, etc…), not on Groups (Parties) but only on Frequencies.

This will make this more open to casual simmers wanting to talk to each other. For example (far fetched but maybe not), you’re lining up in the queue at the runway threshold, but someone is sitting there doing nothing. Assuming (of course this is the big if but any other com system won’t solve this either) players are tuned to ground frequency, you could say “hey you’re blocking the queue, there are others behind, do you mind I roll over you”. There could be countless other practical examples.

Another one: “hey I just noticed you’ve had a cool aircraft, what is this and where could I purchase it?”

NB: this case is working better if FS2020 also implements this:
Multiplayer: display other players actual aircraft 3D models and liveries around you

In any case, you can always find other ways to do things similarly and this is fine, because the whole point to me is not arguing which is best, but enhancing the experience with more options. And in this case, coms are paramount to the pilot experience, and they should be important in the simmer or gamer experience too, and the idea to leveraging the existing and ubiquitous XBL coms technology in novel ways in automatically creating a lobby per frequency is one such way among others to enhance the enjoyment of using FS2020 instead of another simulator in my opinion.