Multiple CTD since world update 5

This needs attention from Asobo, and not the standard community answer of remove your community folder.

And none of that worked. Is it time for a re-install???

@PharaohEo been this way for me and others for the last 5 Months, They havenā€™t been in a rush to fix it or donā€™t know how to fix it

@RodgerC130 Iā€™ve reinstalled twice over the last 5 months and it didnā€™t fix anything

That figures. It is now totally worthless. Spent over $1200 in upgrades for this sim and now canā€™t even get it to open. New LG monitor with Nvidia G-sync, Honeycomb throttles and yoke. Giant paperweights.

What about gaming services app - up to date?
ver 2.53.28001.0?

How can I verify the gaming services app to see if it is up to date?

via ms store app

Iā€™m also getting the exact same error. Never had a single CTD until this latest update.

Ok, I just updated it and tried to open FS2020 again but still CTD.

https://flightsimulator.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/articles/360015893879-Crashing-CTDs-issues

Well, I am unable to plan the flight from EKCH to EPGD, as MSFS crashes to desktop after picking the SID.

It happened three times. Yesterday I have arrived to EKCH without any problems. It is so annoyingā€¦

1 Like

TenPatrolā€¦Thank you for that link on the Crashing-CTDs issues. Went almost all the way through it and got down to the graphics driver. Just as I turned on my computer there was a brand new Nvidia driver update. So the timing was perfect as I did a clean install on the new graphics driver and that worked. I must have had at least 15 CTDā€™s. I really appreciate your help. Took me 3 days of off and on troubleshooting but your post made the difference. I was totally convinced I was going to have to do a reinstall. So thanks again for your help. It is very much appreciated. Thank you.

3 Likes

https://forums.flightsimulator.com/t/ctd-at-flytampa-marketplace-ekch-with-empty-community-folder/373139/2

World Update V CTD FlyTampa Copenhagen (EKCH) - Third Party Addon Discussion / Airports - Microsoft Flight Simulator Forums

Youā€™re welcome.

Hi,

I had 2 CTD the last 2 days, always over france ā€¦ hrghhhhhhhhh !!! My community is very very empty. It is the same stuff inside than prior 1.17.3.0 update! I hadnĀ“t any CTD before !!! hrmpffffff ā€¦ I have no third party textures !

greets Klaus

Same here
Totally screwed crashes every time
I totally uninstalled steam & MSFS2020 & did a fresh install but exact same crashes

My PC never crashed on anything before

10900k & 3080

I have no add one or in any communities or what ever ,
everything standard

This error message pops up a few times prior sometimes too , might as well be speaking in star trek cling-on laugage as zero clue what itā€™s trying to state